In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

Hey @epaga. I dont know if this is known but it said the CRJ v speeds were fixed but I just flew in a CRJ-700 and the v speeds were still showing in the 160s which is way too high. Is this going to be fixed?

2 Likes

“Approaching minimums” “minimums” then sometimes it will get about half way through “landing spoilers extended” before crashing, other times it doesn’t say anything about spoilers, and occasionally it is fine.

Great app!

I really want Schyllberg’s voice to be added to the app with him randomly saying something about broccoli once every 6-12 months so that people would think they’ve gone crazy because no-one would have a video proof because of the time between him saying that

4 Likes

Yeah more voice record

Hey guys, I’ve been working on a new app and I’m really excited about it -> check it out! Check out my new app: SmoothTrack (iOS) - a seamless head tracker, also supporting Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

Does the sounds replay in the replay feature? @epaga

Nope it does not

3 Likes

Yeah I would love that too! 👍👍

@epaga
Are there any workarounds for the Cessna Caravan not starting flights on IF-O?

It seems to work fine with everything except the C208

Hello @epaga,
Is the windshear sound planned for the near future?

Windsheer is not in infinite flight so the sound would never be used

If Infinite Flight has live winds, it should have wind shear too. Wind shear is just the rapid change in direction and/or speed with a small change in vertical or horizontal distance.
Sometimes when the wind updates mid flight you can get some wind shear.

The wind shear warning should only sound on climb out and final approach though as these are realistically the only two phases of flight in which the aircraft is travelling close enough to its stall speed to be affected by shear.

3 Likes

The winds I don’t believe change instantly enough for wind sheer could be wrong though

Not yet - sorry, this is still an open bug but I’m pretty swamped right now with SmoothTrack.

2 Likes

Hello Mr Epaga, i think it would be a good idea to add audio check list to your in- flight assistant app. I would be nice to have the co-pilot read out the check list at different stages of flight. Am sure you being you must have thought about it. Thank you.

3 Likes

Great idea @Aero_Contractors_Ng!
@epaga would that be possible?

@tunamkol I think there’s already an app that accomplishes this, maybe called Infinite Checklist or something similar?
The only problem is there’s not really very much to add considering there will be about 2 or 3 items for each stage considering just how basic Infinite Flight is as the moment (not a rip, just the truth) in terms of depth and systems.
Definitely something to consider in the future though as the developers start to add substance to the style.

Lol couldn’t agree more 😂 It would be like masterswitch on read for pushback 😂

Barely. Here’s mine that I created ok, yeah, I might over do mine a bit, but you get the point. Some of us like this kind of thing.

My .Checklist

Before Start

• Master Switch - On
  • APU - Start
  • Parking Brake - Set
  • Attendant Call - Test (flash no smoking sign)
  • Instruments - Crosschecked
  • Weight & Balance - Checked, in limits
  • Flight Plan - Filed and checked
  • MCP - Set
  • Source - GPS
  • Fuel Quantity- ___KG Required, ___KG on board
  • ATIS - Received and understood
  • Weather - Checked
  • Stab Trim - ___ Set
  • V-Speeds - Calculated and set
  • Briefing - Completed
  • iPad - Do Not Disturb