In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

I have just purchased the app few minutes ago, I hope to be the same as what i expected.

Why all in plain text? Questions, Questions.

2 Likes

Fantastic work, you should tell the devs to implement this immediately or something, no wait you should just become a dev xD.

2 Likes

I agree!!!

1 Like

I really appreciate @Divij 's idea to practice using Siri’s dictation to improve your enunciation. Sadly there are not many knobs to turn in the voice recognition, so if your accent is not “standard American English”, it apparently is going to have issues. If anyone wants to help improve it, send me some voice samples of yourself saying the phrases that are not being recognized like you’d like.

Otherwise I’ll be trying to figure out if I can make a little “pronunciation guide” :-) (For example, try pronouncing “Zero” as only “Oh”, that should also work. Or as a clear two-syllable “Zee-Roh”.)

6 Likes

Don’t use bold for an entire text please
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/landing-gear-tilt/2292/4?u=ninetales
Read the one with Omari_Joseph tagged
(Spent 10 minutes digging for this link)

3 Likes

Thanks, I won’t read that but thanks for looking.

2 Likes

That sounds great :)

2 Likes

So you can’t be bothered to read the rules? Oh dear…

2 Likes

Thanks Giacomo for your input. Im well aware of the rules, as I’m sure you are, being a regular…

I put that in bold because I think this app is brilliant. It really does deserve so much appreciation. I noted a comment from someone earlier about this maybe being implemented into the games framework itself, I think that would be such a nice reward for the hard work the Dev has put in.

This certainly makes landing a little more realistic as well. I found, approaching EGLL in a horrible crosswind, that by taking into account the ‘retard’ callout, it really made the landing so much smoother. I hope your enjoying it @DipperDolphin - See you on live soon :)

2 Likes

He’s not a regular anymore, sorry Giacomo

3 Likes

@epaga, I know a very good and amazing website for voices, tell me if you’re interested and I will send you a PM

1 Like

Always interested. 😀

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I think if @epaga made the IAPs a dollar cheaper, he would receive more purchases or more people willing to purchase. When I was in touch with other developers a while back for a project I was designing, the rule of thumb was to never make an IAP cost as much or more than the original app (I don’t know how reliable this is ;) Anyway, if the IAPs were reduced to three dollars, the grand total would be nine dollars for the whole app. Much cheaper for budding IF Pilots and still quite a lot of dough will be yours.

Just so you know, there is this GREAT website called apptweak that analyses the flaws in your app. Here is a link that covers the flaws of your app for the iPhone: John’s Mistakes :)

4 Likes

Sorry, but epaga has stuck with his price and that’s the price it is going to be.😎

This actually worked for me!! I look like a lunatic to everybody else around me, but at least I’m getting bang for my buck :)

I’m not complaining (only suggesting) and I don’t really mind because I’ve already purchased the whole app :)

2 Likes

Ok, I’m fine with that, (I’ve purchased the whole thing as well)🙂

1 Like

I think I’m just going to stick with manually and autopilot flying the plane. I do not want to fly a simulator that flys itself. This is just my opinion. Wish to you good luck @epaga with the app!

In public do you use the call outs?