In-Flight Assistant (Android): V-Speed Update (1.3) is out! Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level!

I mean all of the aircraft, because it says that it only support c130 for now.😁

2 Likes

Congratulations on your work with app. I found the price a little expensive here in Brazil, even so I bought on Googleplay

5 Likes

It’s amazing, it works well for my device.
Happy Safe Landings, Good Day!!!

4 Likes

Infelizmente, não há nada que possamos fazer. Na minha opinião, este app tem um bom custo benefício, apesar dos R$18,99

Translation: Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about it. In my opinion, this app has a great cost benefit.

5 Likes

That’s like ‘The Guardian’ (or any newspaper for that matter) reviewing an app 😂👌.
Great little addition @epaga.
Also, congratulations on the achievement, but as @ewanfleming said, I’m not an Android user so, I can’t use this. But I’m pretty sure it’s going to be as good as the iOS version!
Good luck ahead!
PiloteerFrankie

3 Likes

Ohhh Epaga!! Thanks so much! I’ve been literally waiting so hard for this app to come to android!!!
And I’m super duper excited to try it out. Once again thanks to you and keep up the good work! 😃

3 Likes

Thank You!!! I love it

3 Likes

Just bought on a Galaxy S8 and so far no issues! I’ll buy the in-app purchases if I dig it😉

3 Likes

The app works with any turboprop or jet! Sorry to give the impression it only supports C-130. Where did you read that?

1 Like

Oh sorry i just misred the topic hahaha

2 Likes

@epaga @Uriel Update installed and confirm “positive rate” callout now works without the GPWS installed for me… 👍

3 Likes

Wow! That is awesome! I hope future development will go very well! And kudos to you for making it this far!

1 Like

Bought it, Amazing!

Btw why does Mark says “Watch your Speed, Duma@@”? That makes me Laugh 😂

3 Likes

Two words: “Mark” and "Denton"
Glad he doesn’t mention Mtn Dew anywhere in there (or maybe I’m missing something 👀)

3 Likes

Yep, Mark definitely doesn’t like it when you look like you’re going to go over speed.

5 Likes

Oh no! Mark is going to kill me! Rip…

1 Like

I loved it. Great work!

1 Like

Does it work for all aircraft???

1 Like

Yes, it works for every single aircraft

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get it (getting at this moment)

2 Likes