In-Flight Assistant (Android): V-Speed Update (1.3) is out! Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level!

Just tested with multiple aircrafts, it isn’t working.

4 Likes

Thanks - I am not totally sure what the reason is, but I’ll figure out. 😐

4 Likes

Likewise, tried some different scenarios, aircraft, and disabling v2 and just having the positive rate enabled

I hear the v1, vR and v2 callouts but not positive rate

Samsung A5 2017 on Android 6.0.1

Let me know if you need any additional handset info or further detail, happy to help with any additional testing

Everything else working perfectly so far👌

3 Likes

Awesome! Been looking forward to getting my hands on this! Thank you so much for the time and effort put in to it and looking forward to flying alongside Mark in the cockpit!

7 Likes

Yeah, everyone has been wishing to be called a dumbass by Mark

10 Likes

OK I found it, thanks - pretty embarrassing mistake, I accidentally included the “Positive Rate” callout to be unlocked with the GPWS in-app. Currently pushing an update that will fix it. cc @Uriel

8 Likes

Ah yes ive not added that pack yet, will hold off and confirm result once update comes through 😊

2 Likes

It really rocks. Works well at a Shield and an S7.

7 Likes

Yay! So good to hear. Thanks for letting me know.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to test it on the big screen with joystick support.

3 Likes

Tomorrow i will get it! Well done!

3 Likes

Just had 2 flights and tested legit all callouts. Huawei P10 works flawlessly.

3 Likes

Awesome. On that happy note, I’m headed to bed. I will check in again tomorrow.

P.S. As you can all imagine, I would really appreciate Play Store reviews of all kinds, as long as they are 5 stars. 😜

6 Likes

I can’t rate it as it’s in beta 😐😕. Once it’s out I’ll give it 5 stars!

4 Likes

Yes! Getting it now!

3 Likes

This app definitely takes IF to the next level. I use it all the time when I fly and to be honest I can’t fly with out it… thumbs up Epaga

5 Likes

Thanks alot for making this application to Android! I have downloaded the app and looking forward for it 😆

3 Likes

Wow! Very nice. Keep up the good job! Hopefully next time it will support the other aircraft as well. One more thing. Can you add like a auto thrust disconnect sound hehe if can?😊

1 Like

What do you mean? It supports all aircraft 🙂

3 Likes

From an iOS user, this app brings a whole new level of complexity and realism to the experience. I cannot recommend it enough. It makes each flight a more involved process since you have to make sure everything is entered properly.

3 Likes