In-Flight Assistant (Android): V-Speed Update (1.3) is out! Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level!

Nope none at all

And did you update the app and turn the camera shake on

Let me check

The version for iOS should be 1.070 right?
If so I am on that version but I can’t locate where the camera shake option is.

Two questions:

Did you turn it on?

Did you switch to one of the captain camera views?

1 Like

IOS?

Are you in the wrong topic?

For the iOS version see this topic.

1 Like

Hey everyone - I’ve been traveling this past week so just now am catching up to my emails and messages. 90% of them have been about disconnection issues.

I’ve updated the Android connection guide slightly (thanks to research by @Jan and @Jeno_Farkas) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/izrq6n3qsf51nz6/androidguide.pdf?dl=1

If you are having issues with the app disconnecting under Android, please read the guide - you need to add both IF-Assistant AND Infinite Flight as “unmonitored apps” so that Android doesn’t shut down the background services.

6 Likes

OK doing a first with this next release: a limited-time public beta! Share this link freely on social media if you’d like! You can take part in the beta even if you’ve never purchased In-Flight Assistant before! Note that Google Play betas still require a purchase of In-Flight Assistant to take part in - nothing I can do to change that.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.epaga.ifassistant

Things to test for this update:

• v-speeds - enter a flight, set up your weight and flaps, then go into IF-A and tap “autofill”. It should fill in automatically calculated v-speeds.
    • Please let me know if any of the speeds are off
  • Fixed some RAAS warnings not coming for C208.

Report any issues here, please! Enjoy!

11 Likes

Great job my friend. I sadly do not have android, but awesome!

Then you may be interested in this…

I know, just wanted to drop by and say good job.

1 Like

SIGNED UP!! updating now :) I love your app, it makes IF so much more realistic and it’s awesome you are still working to make it even better :)

1 Like

Thanks! Sadly my average Play Store rating has gone down since the last update since Android 9.0 kills background apps by default. People think it’s my app’s fault. So again: ratings & reviews are MUCH appreciated if you haven’t yet! hint hint 🥺

I’ll do one now ;)

1 Like

Right on it, cheers! :)

Edit: Just checked my rating input, it was already on 5 stars :D

1 Like

Hi John, heres my first report:

CaptJ#01 09/05/19

WORKS FLAWLESSLY!

Device details

Brand: Xiaomi, model: Mi Max 2
Android ver. 7.1.1 NMF26F
CPU: Octa-core Max 2.00GHZ
RAM: 4.00GB
Internal storage: 17.52GB available, 64GB total.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi, just tested this amazing app and it works perfectly, many thanks.

Device details

Brand: Sony Xperia XZ2
Android ver: 9
CPU: Octa-core(4×2.7 Ghz Kyro 835 Gold & 4×1.7 Ghz Kyro 385 Silver)
RAM: 4.00/6.00GB
Internal storage: 35.82GB available, 64GB total.

2 Likes

I can not find the beta on my galaxy s9+

Delet and Re-Install. -> works on my S9+

3 Likes

I just signed up to a tester, tonight I’ll download the right version to my tablet which I use for IFA

2 Likes