In-Flight Assistant (Android): UPDATE v1.2 IS OUT! Bring IF realism to the next level with the ultimate soundscape add-on!

@Lobsang as you are on the S8, try out @Jan’s suggestion which can be found here:

In-Flight Assistant (Android): Bring IF realism to the next level with the ultimate soundscape add-on!

I’ve been getting some “on taxiway” alerts as I’m nearing VR. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, the issue was first reported by myself. There is no known fix for this at this time.

Maybe I didn’t scroll up high enough. Copy that!

Just realized this was the Android thread.

Welcome to the heavenly side of phones

I like the new RAAS system works amazingly very helpful, could I make a suggestion of something to maybe add in the future, maybe like an on screen pop up of a announcement panal or sound panal like the pilot call back chime or the flight attendent assistance chime and then to be able to announce turbulance and to put on your seat belt or to announce an emergency landing and brace or something like we will be rerouting do to weather would be cool to have a little tool like that, all and all the app is awesome

I have the same

For the Passanger applauded, at first I believed it was my gear that burst

a question for me you could put the landing voices as they are in Europe for iberia just listen to the takeoffs and another option is in the air listen to passengers and some more dialogue for those liveries

Well, if you know of any publicly available and non-copyrighted(!) sources for that kind of audio, that’d be great.

Airline-specific landing announcements, boarding music, and safety briefings (like ones from YouTube videos, let’s say) are 100% copyrighted by the airlines. It’d be unethical (and at least where I live, illegal!) for me to add those and sell those in my app.

I understand your part, I’ve seen that some Spanish-speaking ATC speak in Spanish it might be possible to put them or even some way to answer the co-pilot check as they do and some dialogue but the pilot itself I have all the packages purchased but I do something I cut the sounds and if it could be something a little more volume, I’m heard quite low

I have a proposal: it could be that a pop-up window on the screen of the dialogs of infinite assistant that you can press to remove that information would be easier to know what happens when you speak, sometimes simply with the voice is difficult to hear the voices

I am having many connectivity problems, I put the application as usual and it does not do its function many times neither v1 v2 nor remove belts

Is there something going on with IF Assistant? It stops working about 15 seconds once IF is on. There are no call outs. For me this started about 3 or 4 days ago. I have to close out the app and open it again constantly in order for it to work.
Samsung S9+

if the same thing is happening to me if the assistant does not work

There are no known issues with the app itself.

Have you tried using Device Maintenance to clean up your device and see if that helps?

@epaga The your application is perfect.

If I have problems, it disconnects and it does not work or it works at the time of the flight, do not say no because it fails

There are no known major issues with the app.

That means that there are no documented major issues that can be reproduced.

You might be having issues for a number of other reasons.

Please check your device using Device Maintenance as suggested earlier.

If that doesn’t help, please supply infirmation that could help investigate the issue.

• Device brand and type
  • Latest OS and updates
  • Amount of free RAM
  • Android Connection Guide in the firts post read and settings applied and checked
  • Apps running in the background