[In Development / Alpha Testing] Official Flight Management Computer Thread

With the fee issue, I think a reasonable fee is expected.

I recently got into actual desktop simming and every add on of any quality costs at least as much as the Infinite Flight app itself and a subscription to Live for a couple of months. Some addons go well into the hundreds USD.

Honestly, Infinite Flight gives their product out for free compared to the prices of the more serious simming market, so I think a fee, especially for an addon FMC, is perfectly reasonable.

Sometimes you need to pay for quality… 🤷🏻‍♂️

I realize this, and I know that developing costs are high. I just don’t want the cost to be high so I will be able to experience this application, as it sounds very helpful. Sorry for bothering you

Hey, any new news about this?

At the moment - nothing new. Sorry!

Hey everyone, as you may have noticed I’ve taken a bit of a break and have been off the grid for the majority of the summer. (For those of you that care I spent most of my summer climbing and backpacking in Colorado.) I apologize for not keeping anyone in the loop and hopefully in the coming weeks development will pick up! If you have any questions feel free to pm me!

Once released, it seems like it will be a great app! I would definitely save up for it if it’s paid.

That is great news! Can’t wait!😁

I’m really looking forward this great app that is in the making. I will pay for this app.

How much are you gonna make it available for? ($)

Pricing will be announced when we enter the Beta Testing phase. Stay tuned!

Roger that. Can’t wait!

Looking good! Can’t wait to try it out!

Sorry for the bump

Is this project still going?

Hello! Unfortunately this project is at a halt right now because our head developer - @William_Armstrong - has been inactive from our Slack, IFC, and overall development. More updates will come as we receive them. Thanks for your patience and support!

Jake :)

I will buy it when it releases, Can’t wait!

If possible please add a feature to calculate V1, VR (rotate) speeds & engine N1 thrust setting according to airplane weight, runway length, flaps, etc

I am only going to buy it if it will be available on Windows, as iOS/Mac is way out of my price range.

this would be a really great tool for me keep on

I would love that too!!!