In depth airspace

I believe airspace should get more in depth. Maybe not so much on the casual server or training server but definitely on the expert sever. When flying VFR in real world approaching class b airspace as long as you fly under neath the airspace you dont have to contact a frequency. In if, there is only 1 ring of airspace and if you’re in the ring you must contact the airspace frequency which i dont agree with and causes more stress on the controller. I would say add all the different class airspace’s to make flying more realistic.

I see where you’re coming from and yes, it would be more realistic. But some people (yes, even on expert) will try to abuse this, and try to cut in line for approach. And that’s not the worst that could potentially happen. So while it’s a good idea, I just don’t see it being implemented now. Maybe in the future it could be added though.

For the people that want to abuse this, they can get reported and have to go to the training server.

1 Like

This is a good idea but like @Butter_Boi said people will always find a way around it. I think it is better for them to stay connected as long as they can. But I see where you are coming from. And my opinion is yes this is a good idea. I will try to free up a vote.

1 Like

@Butter_Boi’s statement pretty much sums up my view on this.

Make sure to vote for it yourself!

3 Likes