In-App question

Hello community,
Is it possible to use another gmail account for buying IAP’s/subscriptions that is not the Infinite Flight app login account?

I have another account that I use for purchases only and I want to know if I can use it that is not related to the simulator.

3 Likes

You have to use the Google account that you used to log into IF with to buy IAP within the app. If you’re trying to transfer purchases, only Live Subscriptions can be transferred…

6 Likes

I already tried this. It saves my purchases in all my android devices (including IAP’s)

2 Likes

That’s because you are using the same account over all your devices :) please restate your question so we can better assist you…

3 Likes

I’m not postive just wait for a moderator to let you know :)

2 Likes

I think I was clear… I have one account for Infinite Flight. I want to buy future things with another account used by me for the purchase part. I want to know if I’m able to still do that without issues.

It will work but all In app purchases you purchased with your first account will not be transferred to your new account. Like said above, only Subscriptions can be transferred :)

2 Likes

Just for purchases.
This new account is not IF related.

Thanks @Brandon_K :)

2 Likes