In App Purchases Unavailable

Alright, so I’ve searched the forums and haven’t come up with a solution yet. As the topic states, I am unable to make in app purchases. Yesterday it was just fine, but today anytime I try to select an aircraft it tells me “In App Purchases Unavailable Check you Internet Connection Settings or try again later”

Possible solutions that I’ve found on the forums that I’ve tried that haven’t worked are:

1. Internet connection. I’ve got a really good LTE connection, but I also tried switching to my wifi which typically has DL speeds of 70 Mbs. And I can access everything else plus I’m able to play on Live.

2. I’ve double checked that I’m logged in. It’s showing me in the top right corner of the screen and I’m able to edit all my info on there.

3. Uninstall and Reinstall. I’ve tried that already with no luck.

4. Restarted my phone.

I’m running a Galaxy Note 5 with Lollipop. Any suggestions would be appreciated and if you need any other information let me know. Thanks for the help everyone.

1 Like

Disregard. Just checked after finishing this post and it’s up and running again. I’ll repost if I have any further issues.

1 Like

Maybe check your Google settings? Like permissions

1 Like

I was thinking along those lines and was about to go into all that but it’s showing now. So not sure where the hang up was but as of right now it seems to be fine. Thanks @Robertdiaz123

2 Likes

No problem, enjoy

1 Like

Same problem running ios new IF update

That happens to me also but it only started about 3 weeks ago.

The first one is without wifi and the second is with

1 Like

I’m not sure if IF supports offline yet

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it does, I never used to have this problem

It does the same with me sometimes but only with live plus

1 Like

If you bought Live+ it only lets you use the Regions and Aircraft Online. You cannot use them offline.

Oh I can use the airplanes and regions offline

I bought them individually