In 1.5 hours! [13 Attending So Far] The Underappreciated Airport Series Vol.1: Part 1: The United States @KIND 281700DEC19

Can I have Cargolux to KORD?

1 Like

You have a choice between Maintenance 4, 5, & 14, since the 747-8 doesn’t fit at any other apron.

I had put one day of flights into a Google Sheet to figure out what flights occurred the most often, but forgot to check any other possible destinations that KIND might have.

1 Like

Additions(s):
@jet_centric
@Will_A
@anon41771314

Only 4 weeks until the event

Please sign up if you are interested!
Some of the routes are short enough so you can make it to the event @ KSJC by @BigBert10!

1 Like

Yup, my event is 3 hours after this one!

Hopefully I will be able to see you all there as well! :D

2 Likes

Can I change to a southwest B737 to DEN?

2 Likes

Could I take a cargo gate with FedEx 777F to Houston (KIAH)?

2 Likes

Can I take this please?

1 Like

Addition(s)/Change(s)
@BadPlane ✅ I put you @ Maintenance 14, as that is one of 3 places that the B748 will fit. Let me know if you want Maintenance 4 or 5, though.
@Luke_Sta ✅ Switched!
@CptSwede ✅ I put you @ Cargo 28, but there are other spots available for a B77L, so let me know if you want an apron change.
@Speedyyy Unfortunately, that gate was taken just hours before, but let me know if you want another gate!

1 Like

oh gotcha i didnt see it was taken

1 Like

This please :)

1 Like

Addition(s):
@Speedyyy

1 Like

May I take Cargo Gate 39 with an MD-11F (A300-600F is used IRL) to KRIC? Thanks. :)

2 Likes

Could I have a gate in Concourse B to JFK with an American CRJ7? They use the E135 for this route but I will substitute the CRJ7 for the E135. Here is the FlightAware link. Thank you!

2 Likes

Could I have gate 20 cargo with an MD11F to KPDX please?

1 Like

Could I have B23 SWA 737-800 to KHOU please

1 Like

Addition(s):
@Niccckk
@ButterAllDay ✅ It’ll still be Envoy, though, since that’s who operates it.
@Tomjuul1996
@NathanD

2 Likes

B07 to Chicago please!

2 Likes

Addition(s):
@Noam_Bechhofer

3 Likes