Impressive Unicom

Just wanted to say I was impressed with how everyone at SCEL operated when on Unicom. It was very chaotic and the ATC left in the middle of it. Everyone flew responsibly and didn’t rush to get in front of others or cut someone off. It was actually quite great. Thank you! I have had times when the ATC leaves for one minutes and it’s a mad dash to the runway. Well, I’m going to leave and get back to flying.😁

20 Likes

I’m happy you had a good experience! 😊

2 Likes

That’s awesome buddy

1 Like

I was surprised as well!

1 Like

Also had my first parallel landing which was pretty cool.

10 Likes

I hate when ATC leaves and people think it’s okay to just run over everyone to get first in line. Especially when it’s in an expert server…

2 Likes

Awesome mate! Glad you had a nice flight.

2 Likes

Yep KLAX-SCEL was nothing but perfect.

Wow awesome when I had my first parallel landing it was so cool I know how it feels to get you’re first parallel landing

5 Likes

I was there right when you landed … It sure was very chaotic!

1 Like

Not something that happens often. The other day I was in SBGR and people basically kept spamming the Unicom like it was new to them. 😂

2 Likes

Yeah I saw you. I was trying to put you in “Community Members Spotted” but I couldn’t find your username.

No problem…

1 Like

What a good experience you had!
That FlYING HIGH I see it in 95% of my flights in ES, does anyone know who it is?

1 Like

I have seen that call sign many times but dont know who it it though…

2 Likes

I see him in most of my flights too. So funny that no one knows who he is.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.