Impossible T/O

$20 to whoever can takeoff from NZMF

1 Like

Bet

I don’t even know this place

Did it in an XCub, easy. Where’s my $20

1 Like

Ok… after much trial and error I was able to with minimum fuel and full flaps in f22. Regardless… what even is this airport

To those requesting payment, unfortunately I just spent my last $20

2 Likes

Try taking off on runway 07 at VILH.

1 Like

Idk, you tell us

Done deal took off and landed, I would $35 USD please!

Alright how’d y’all pull this off, I’m dying to know.

7 Likes

I got one… 100 to the person who can takeoff rw 06 at lukla

1 Like

If doing it on solo counts, I’ll take that 100.

Ok… I managed to get out of NZMF on solo with standard temperature, no wind, and 30 mins of fuel in the XCub. How’s that?

2 Likes

Now, some might say “Tom, this topic is in the #live category, so doing this on solo is cheating, it has to be on a server with live weather and such.”

And they’d be right. And as the forum’s leading expert in Flying Tight Circles To Gain Altitude, I couldn’t back down.

So here’s this stunt recreated on Casual. The 5 knot direct crosswind was tricky.

@ryanhalevan, you owe me $20.

I’ll leave this topic open for an hour or two, I’m curious if anyone else can pull this off in a creative way. Have fun!

2 Likes

Did it in an ANZ A320 like a ferry flight. 01:50Hr of fuel 2 pax no cargo
Full brakes until N1 100% like an SNA takeoff. Flaps 3 and Send him on a roll and very steep takeoff then proceeded to land at NZCH

Can I get 3 pairs of 20 dollars since I made it in a 320?

Gonna need to see a replay :)

1 Like

Challenge accepted :p

Took off and landed, was actually pretty funny. The other 2 I attemped flipped into the side of the airport’s wall🤦‍♂️

Also for fairness was on Casual server.

1 Like

NZ A320 take off in casual
Share My Infinite Flight

1 Like

BA A380 take off in casual, I can’t believe i did it.

Share My Infinite Flight

6 Likes

Managed to do it in a fighter jet and even did a loop the loop on the casual server!

🤦‍♂️ you got me 🙄 😂 😂

2 Likes