Impacts caused by covid-19

I was thinking about the impacts of social isolation caused by COVID-19, which affected the entire world, leaving permanent sequels and how much IF has helped many people to face this very bad situation. I know that life cannot be summed up in entertainment, but aviation, for me, as for many, goes far beyond that, so, tell us how you have been using your time during this period. Thank you.

9 Likes

majority of the time i was inactive

1 Like

Living my normal life 🤷‍♂️

Not letting covid stopping me from doing things I wanna do

8 Likes

Aviation was my escape for it. It helped me re-experience what flights were from my home airport to visiting my family out of the country. Not to mention, covid made a lot of delays for my airport, cause it was renovating.

1 Like

Couldn’t say it better. Living my normal life also. Hope everyone else is well!

3 Likes

The pandemic has essentially brought me back to the Infinite Flight scene. Being completely honest, after the 19.4 update where people with older devices (me included) which had less RAM would be crashing more often due to memory misallocation, I was sure that I wouldn’t be back on the simulator. Then again, things changed, and the pandemic fell on everyone and here I am, back on the community trying to waste away time I’d usually be out and about doing other stuff.

That said I would still hope that things return to normality, though I would be sure to make some space for Infinite Flight and the community when that does eventually happen though.

5 Likes

Same! I haven’t touched Infinite flight since 2018, until in February-

1 Like

Honestly I haven’t stopped working since the pandemic began. I was lucky I didn’t get furloughed front my airline ramp job and have sense moved and started a new job on the other side of the country. In fact, I haven’t been in IF in a few months has work has taken the majority of my time. I guess you could say my life is better now during the pandemic then it was before

1 Like

I hope everyone is okay. It is precisely these questions that made me wonder how the IF has helped many people in different ways. Life is constantly changing and we can create different habits to adapt to any situation. We will take care of ourselves and also do not forget to take care of our psychological, doing everything possible to be well.

2 Likes

I had never played any flight simulation before the quarantine I just downloaded infinite flight cuz why not I was bored but then I got hooked! Since then I have been playing I get bored but end up coming back to it in a week lol idk my passion for aviation started because of infinite flight!!

1 Like

At least we have enough money to have food, shield, water , education and still can make extra expenses like Infinite Flight or any entertainment. There´s a lot of people that just cant have extra expenses ,or worse ; they don´t have any basic needs. Or even worse, they lose a friend, a familiar, or their own lives because of COVID. So appreciate what you have,enjoy when you hang out w your family/friends because you dont know what will happen to them in the future.
(not related to IF, just a small relexion about all this thing)

3 Likes

hello, it’s good that you found an interesting way to take care of yourself and have a new experience with IF. Thank you for your participation.

Still been going around my daily life, but COVID-19 definitely brought me back to Infinite Flight & I became more active as such :)

1 Like

I am happy to know that your life is completely independent of the chaos it presents to us. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am happy to know that your life is completely independent of the pandemia it presents to us. Thank you for sharing your experience

1 Like

Many people are in the same situation, the important thing is to be optimistic and think that everything will be as it was before. Thanks for the comment.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I wish your life is even better.

1 Like

Aviation is indeed wonderful, that it continues to motivate you every day more. Thank you for her report.

1 Like

your return to the IF is sensational, I wish you had good reasons to use the community even more.

1 Like

Thank you for the comment that showed such concern for those who have suffered the most and who suffer from the impacts of the pandemic. His reflection was very important to thank for being alive.