Immersive 777 Live cockpit video!

Hey everyone!

I tried something different this time around for a video. Thought it would be intresting to see how something like this does. It’s a departure from my regular content, so let me know if this is something y’all are interested in?

Took a Japan Airlines 777-200ER from Shanghai Pudong Airport to Tokyo Haneda! Unfortunately the server disconnected mid flight so I wasn’t able to get the full replay. Either way, enjoy the video! And feel free to comment and critique!

Summary

Airline/Aircraft: Japan Airlines/Boeing 777-200ER
Server: Expert
Route: ZSPD-RJTT
Flight time: estimated 2hours and 50minutes

19 Likes

Very good!

What did you use to edit the video?

3 Likes

I love that cockpit view, we’re really here on Guillaume Laffon’s video haha.

3 Likes

Great video
I know it’s hard, but maybe try to make the push back and taxi a little bit smoother.
Keep on the great work 👍

2 Likes

@MThef - Thanks!! I use DaVinci Resolve 16!
@Alexandre - I do too! And yes we are!
@Captain-Joe - Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind for the next one! Thanks!

3 Likes

Did you guys also got a lot of turbulence out of Heathrow airport today.

1 Like

Informative and so realistic. Nicely done…

2 Likes

Thank you so much! @Maverick74

1 Like

Very nice indeed! Just one word of advice for the future, keep the flaps in their takeoff configuration (flap 15° in this case) until the minimum flap retraction height - either 800ft AGL for NADP2, which is the most common one, or 3000ft AGL for NADP1.

Other than that, very good! It’s good to see someone not use 100% power as well; there is some hope!

Great job!

1 Like

Your videos are really nice…shows the hours of editing and care that goes into it. One of the best IF channels out there.

1 Like

Great video! Loving the dual screen at 7:55!

1 Like

Am I the only one impressed that they pushed back in cockpit view?

1 Like

@A_Hippopotamus - Thank you!! I’ll keep that in mind!
@Maverick74 - Thanks! These really do take a few hours to get made well!
@Ishrion - Haha thanks! Just playing around with that format for future videos!
@Drummer - I only wish I could pushback in the cockpit view! Although I use the external view mode, I used the cockpit view just during the replay for the video!

1 Like

That was exactly my thought too!!!

1 Like