Immensely busy day at KLAX

Extremely busy day at KLAX! I was ground controlling and I had so many aircraft that I had to scroll down several seconds just to find a particular aircraft 😂😂🛬

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Haha no but I did have a ton of aircraft disobey and taxi across grass, illegally enter runways and takeoff, takeoff from their gates, pushback and taxi without permission.
I UNDERSTAND THE IFATC!!! It is so stressful. Pilots please just obey the IFATC!!! They know what they are doing and why they are doing it!!! Just for the love of this game don’t make their job harder 😂😂😂😂🛫✈️😅🛬👍🏼

When I do it it’s always much busier so I guess you had chance to practice easier without having loads of planes

1 Like

Oh boy if that’s a slow day I honestly don’t want to know what a busy day is like…it was a nightmare 😅

1 Like

How about this day from @CptNathanHope’s event!

3 Likes

…I think I’d pass out

3 Likes

I’m glad you still remember that! ;)

1 Like

You’re lucky you had that much!! There are way more when it’s “rush” hour 😂

Oh boy. Haha anyways any of you guys interesting in joining me and a few others on a flight? From KNUC to KPMD.
If you’re interested find my thread on it :)

I got did my first ever subscription to Live yesterday and have been enjoying it so much
But I don’t really understand people breaking rules and ignoring the ATCs.
You want to act stupid? Go fly in the Free Flight Server

1 Like

JimpA amen!!!

Well that’s not too busy.
Given you only got Ground controll it’s not too stressful either.
You know what’s stressful?
Tower and Ground controll at a major class bravo airport without APP / DEP / CTR controller during FNF. This has more to do with playing piano than controlling.

1 Like

Yeah that would be hard…I love our IFATC

Gee that’s busy but that’s the normal traffic on SoCal playground :-)

1 Like

On a busy day like this,i just land on 24L to avoid most air traffic

1 Like

But isnt LAX always busy?

1 Like

Haha smartest plan

I have seen it slower then that on occasion

Haha yeah I knew it that’s why I didn’t take both tower and ground…a true nightmare that would have been 😂😂😭