Immediate crash after spawning at WIIP

Hey there,

I just found out that if you spawn at WIIP (Pondok Cabe) at the spawnpoint ‘Platform’ you just immediately crash. I know its no big airport and probably no one ever visited it and I understand if you say that this is not very important but it would be nice if that could get fixed even if its a small and unknown airport.

Also, I didn’t know what topic this exactly is, so I put it in Support. If I should post it in another topic, just tell me please.

1 Like

This is most likely an issue with your scenery cache. Head into settings and try clearing your scenery cache and restarting your app and see if that works!

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the quick response

2 Likes

No worries!

2 Likes

It does seem to be an issue with the airport, tried it myself after clearing cache and restarting and yes, immediate crash on spawn.

2 Likes

I just tried spawning, and I have no issues. What aircraft are you using?

1 Like

I was using the Dash 8, tried more aircraft and some worked and some didn’t LOL. Bottom line is this airport will need a rework :/

2 Likes

Ok I agree with you. Just tried the dash 8, immediately crashed.

1 Like

Have you tried deleting all of your replay files? I find thats helped me

1 Like

I was just flying around Lukla. Then I wanted to try again and it works for me without doing anything. I hope it will stay like that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.