Imagine your little sister accidentally turn off auto pilot

Ok so I was flying from EGLL to KLAX than after takeoff cruise and forgot to calibrate when I put my phone on the table so I woke up the next day. flight was going well when I took a shower I came back to the table and saw crash screen I was like what happened than i ask my little sister because she was the only one around and she said I press this and this so I didn’t what was she trying to say so I look at the replay and this and this she told was ap on and ap off cool Emily. Well after that I didn’t know why I stop playing but I made a new account for no reason lol but I am back. If that ever happened to u you guys pls calibrate before u go somewhere and also have fun flying :)

14 Likes

well maybe tell off your sister next time 😂

2 Likes

very interesting and sorry to hear that, luckily, my sister won’t do that, oh well, things happen

4 Likes

Well I didn’t expect that she will do that

1 Like

True well good thing for u

1 Like

Oh God Lol When I ever do a long Haul and Im streaming and my mom is here my baby bro know not to touch it

1 Like

They probably know what happened when the internet goes down lol the neighbors too maybe

1 Like

It’s just a game you don’t need to get angry at your little sister for messing it up…

3 Likes

At first I was a little but I realized she is 7

Or even better: put her to bed

3 Likes

Ohh. This has happened to me more than once before. Worse, I was on expert back then and he racked up many violations (as little kids do not know how to fly planes) and the result was one more year on TS (and no IFATC application yet.)

2 Likes

I had my joystick connected. Well I had everything assigned to my key board and stuff. I let it go for 2 minutes and I walk back in for 2 minutes and I see my brother hit the AP disengage on my joystick and he crashed it

1 Like

Luckily I have no siblings 👍

2 Likes

A 3 year older brother is also very annoying he switches ones the autopilot off when I was in a 19hr from EGLL to YSSY 😤

2 Likes

I can relate. Very true
Once I was doing an event from OMDB to NZAA
He turned off the AP mid flight
The plane crashed into the Indian Ocean at 600 knots

3 Likes

… never to be seen again

4 Likes

@Q-ENAN
When sister turns off AP

And then

5 Likes