Image Unavailable

What happen?

It might be simple loading issues.

1 Like

Try closing the app, restart your device and then relaunch the app.

5 Likes

The same thing happens to me, I’m not sure what to do

These are new liverys (except the f-14 one). They just haven’t been able to appear on the interface

I’ve had this issue as well. Restarting the app or the phone doesn’t fix anything. But the aircraft works fine. Just the preview image. I’ve only had this issue on newly added liveries for the most part

2 Likes

Try deleting the app, restart your device and reinstall the app.

I’ll try that out and get back to you

1 Like

From memory I know that the KLM Orange Pride and BA 773ERs weren’t working. They still aren’t now. I’ve deleted the app, restarted the phone, and re-downloaded the app. No change. Images are still unavailable

(I’d be happy to check every other plane and livery I’m having issues with for others to compare as well)

3 Likes

Can second to this post. KLM Orange pride and BA B777-300ER don’t have previews.

Yup - this isn’t a problem that can be solved by restarting or anything like that. I think it’s the same for everyone. It’s not that serious though and should be patched at some point soon.

1 Like

Have you tried loading IF at a different internet sorce? Like a friends house, a library or somewhere you could sit and be fine to use the internet?

I’ve just tried to load it on cellular data but still shows no image. I doubt it has much to do with internet connection.

I suspect that something wasn’t included in the update to display it, either file pathways or the preview itself.

This is known. Previews for the listed aircraft were not available prior to launch.

1 Like

May I ask, what is your device?

iPhone 6+, iOS 11.0.3, 128 GB

1 Like

Its like this for all devices.

1 Like

Guys! It’s a known issue so it doesn’t need to be fixed for now. Mods could mustardify DeerCrusher’s post…

2 Likes