I'm thinking apply for IFATC

Also you can search up ATC tracking threads in the IFC and get an idea of how people lay things out. ATC tracking threads are helpful as you can get feedback from the community on you ATC skills and help you

1 Like

This is it:

2 Likes

Yes that is it that shows the airports elevation

1 Like

So as e.g. This airport transition will be around 2500 to 3000? If I’m wrong, will you please tell me what you will say

I would say around 3000ft yes, just to okay it safe. Your airspace is up to 5000ft so no need to have only a bit of it being used.

1 Like

Hey man You really solve my problem. Thank you so much! btw if you took test, was it hard?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help!

I personally found it hard, I won’t lie. My issues were due to a lack of knowledge. Now there are the videos and the manual I linked in which all your answers lie so practice and keep reading it to make sure you fully understand everything. We are all different though so others find it harder and some find it easier. After one attempt though, if you do fail it at least you know what to expect.

1 Like

Thank you so much! hope you will have a good day!

1 Like

Apart from the good info on Transition altitude, here’s a tutorial for your reference

As you’ve gone over the ATC tutorials it may be a good idea for you to open an ATC tracking thread. Search this forum for some great examples. This can help you get practical experience and you’ll get some constrictive feedback.

2 Likes

This is another great video that will give you some insight to what the test will look like: https://youtu.be/wyjs5eWlQZ8

Best of luck!
–Jakub

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.