I'm subscribed and it runs out next month but it saying I need to subscribe

I have checked on the App store and it says a live subscription and runs out next month. But on the game it says I need to subscribe. So I clicked on the subscription and a message says that I already purchased it. I tried logging out and in and tried turning the device on and off. Still the same problem. I been on this app for months and this is the first time it’s done this. I did a flight 2 days ago, yesterday and today it won’t let me fly on live. Any suggestions?

Make sure your using the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the subscription. Restart the app or reinstall if it doesn’t work.

If the above doesnt work, try restarting the app. Happened to me today and restarting the app fixed it.

1 Like

Maybe logging out and then logging back into Pro would do the trick?

Tried them and still the same

Maybe try going to the purchase subscription screen then tapping Restore Purchases?

Tried everything suggested and same problem. Is it because I’m using mobile data?

Might be depending on how strong the connection is. Could you try on a WIFI? :)

Hello!

If you purchased a new subscription, renewed an existing one or have been signed out for some reason but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign-in to your online account
  2. Tap on the top right corner to access your account page
  3. Select “Subscribe Now”
  4. Select “I already have a subscription”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please send me the following information via PM:

• Full display name.
  • Callsign.
  • Copy of the purchase receipt.

You can attach the email purchase receipt from your respective app store or simply copy and paste the receipt into the body of your response.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.