Im returning to Infinite flight

Hi guys im returning to infinite flight after 1 year now. I left I infinite flight because of my phone couldn’t handle the game because of battery 🔋 problem infinite flight really drained the battery of my iPhone SE 2020, but now that I have got a iPhone 15 pro I’m finally returning for just a month of flying with you guys I really miss y’all🥹 and I’m looking forward to fly with you guys😊 but i have a little question should I start on training server or expert I’m asking because I remember very much the rules and stuff that, I have to follow in expert so should I just jump directly to expert?

7 Likes

Welcome back, I recommend checking out the following posts to help you

Check out this post below if you want to go back to ES

Of course, before everything is ready, I recommend you practice a few flights on the TS

6 Likes

Hi @Maxford,

Welcome back to Infinite Flight!

I would start with the training server, at least initially, to get the hang of flying again. Lot of cool, new features with past couple releases including ability to pause flights and 24.2 features the much awaited Airbus A380-800 re-work.

Lots – and I mean LOTS – of new 3D airports.

While you’re getting your feet wet on TS, review the ATC guidelines to refamiliarize yourself with ATC. At that point, if you feel confident, dive in on Expert Server.

Stick around for more than a month if you can!

Any questions, let me know, be happy to help!

W0X0F

3 Likes

Welcome back! It’s great to have you back on board.

7 Likes

Welcome back in!!! I’m proud to see a man returning to IF. Enjoy your month of stay here!

Congratulations on the new phone,

@Captain_Lufty

2 Likes

Hi @W0X0F thank you soo much😁 I will definitely check the updates out and check the new features. See you in the skies ✈️✈️

2 Likes

Hi 👋🏾 @StarAviation thank you soo much for the tweets I will definitely check it out and master the Guides and that again🙂‍↕️😊

3 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Lufty 🤩

2 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

captain_lufty?

1 Like

Now I’m officially back😆

2 Likes

Yeah? (10)

i just want to say thanks for liking my post.

2 Likes

No problem and welcome to IF!

1 Like

thanks man

1 Like

Hey @Maxford,

Glad to have you back! I hope you enjoy flying IF again, as stated above do check out the topics upon going back to expert server as a lot has changed with some new features! See you in the skies! :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.