I'm new

I’m an instrument rated pilot from Bakersfield, CA but now living in Tulsa, OK going to Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology working on my Commercial Certificate,
Can new members not send PM’s? I’m trying to contact @Mark_Denton to become a Controller on the expert server.

4 Likes

You have to be a member to send PMs.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! You are currently a New User and cannot send PMs. If you reply to posts and be active, you should reach the next tier ( Basic User ) very soon. Then you will be able to send private messages.

Until then, be sure you have reached all the IFATC requirements, which can be found here.

12 Likes

Hi,welcome!maybe this post can help you.
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/infinite-flight-atc-recruiting/44461/36

2 Likes

Ahah you beat me!only for 1 second!

2 Likes

@Jacob_Hernandez I sent you a PM

2 Likes

He’s actually a new user at the moment.

You have to be a basic user to send PMs - the next tier above new user. :)

3 Likes

[quote=“Jacob_Hernandez, post:1, topic:101050”]
become a Controller on the expert server.
[/quote] hang on, even if you’re grade 5 with 150,000XP and 250 hours of flight time, you can’t be ATC on the expert server? I hope that is false :(

Even if you’re a grade 5 pilot, you won’t automatically become an IFATC (expert server controller). You have to take tests to become one. Check out this thread to get started. :)

Yes is false,read the post that we attached

Thanks, I will also check out the advanced ATC tutorials on Infinite flight YouTube channel

Welcome to the wonderful Infinite Flight community! Great to have you here.

2 Likes

You should be able to message staff as a new user

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the world of Infinite Flight!

Look forward to see you in the virtual skies!

1 Like

Close enough. I just know you have to level up once.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.