I'm New, I need some help!

Hey Guys,
I’m new to the forums but have played infinite flight and controlled for over a year!
But I came to take the advanced atc test. But I don’t know what section I should visit?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also I am not able to message anyone of the site directly. Is this a glitch?

Thanks

Robert

You need to be TL1 to send P.M. (Private Message). Your TL0. You need to just read some topics and then you can P.M.

1 Like

No, when you first join you can’t DM people. It should be easy to get to the next level where you can. My tips are to read the guide lines and that stuff.

1 Like

How do you get to TL1? @Godzilla_Gamer or @hmkane

You need to just read some topics.

1 Like

Read a bunch of topics, you should get it pretty fast

1 Like

Just read posts, like posts, comment, that stuff. You should be able to do it within a few days. By the way, here is a link to the FAQ. [Community FAQ] (https://community.infiniteflight.com/faq)

1 Like

In the ATC section, here on the forum. there should be some great ones. if you want to learn about ATC. and welcome to the forum btw 😊

1 Like

Another tip is always be kind and on topic. If you are mean and go off topic, you will get flagged, and that won’t help with getting a better ranking. Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

You should probably read this

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums! The others have explained why you can’t message yet but here’s the Advanced ATC recruiting link :)

3 Likes

Thank you! Couldn’t find this!

1 Like

I might be able to help you with that. My recruiter, @Tyler_Shelton can help you. If you want, I can PM him for you, and he can go from there. Or, when you get to TL2, then PM him. But for now, read those posts, and be nice! 😊

1 Like

Would you mind Pming him for me @PlanesForLife! It would be a great help!
Thanks

Ok @BBK717, I’ll do it right now. 😉

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

As it says in the above comments he is only TL0 and cannot PM yet so Jay is helping him contact a recruiter

2 Likes

I am interesting in becoming an ATC? Please give me the instructionS on how to become an ATC

@bahaaawad1987 check this out: