I'm looking to join a VA

Is there any VA’s open right now preferably United but il take what I can get thank you.

Dear Nicolas,
as a leadership member, I of course represent and recommend TravelSky, your number one virtual airline!

We are a small, yet professional group of pilots and InfiniteFlight addicts from all over the globe and the airline’s roots can be traced back to the very beginning of InfiniteFlight Live.

Why Travelsky?

We are different, we take virtual airlines to the next level as we push them a bit further to realism.
Just like real airlines, we have certain routes and regions we operate. To date, we have more than 150 routes in 6 different regions of InfiniteFlight and many more are yet to come!
We are a great team. Immediately after joining you can join several conversations and get in contact with our staff and our heroes of the skies, our loyal pilots.
We are always trying to bring new features for the airline in order to provide a great time and experience in TravelSky.
Flight booking, a flight logbook, pilot ranks within the airline, a broad route list and a lot more! Our staff is spending a lot of time to share new cool stuff with our pilots. An insane update for the airline which includes one new region with 10 brand-new destinations, three new aircraft and other features is just about to come!

What we offer:

• Over 150 routes in several different regions such as Amsterdam, Caribbean, Southern California, Seattle…
  • Two subsidaries (TravelSky Europe, QuickJet)
  • A broad fleet of all sizes and manifactures
  • A flight logbook with pilot ranks
  • Monthly events with the entire airline and group flights
  • An active and friendly community
  • Communication via SocialMedia such as Slack
  • Quick support in 4 different languages for every kind of question / problem
  • Lots of fun!

What we expect / demand from you:

• minimum of 14 years of age
  • knowlegde in live behaviour and handling with ATC instructions (you might have to pass a short theoretical test)
  • enthusiasm and a good mood!

Our team:

• @grxninesix CEO, Chief pilot, leadership member, contact person French
  • @BavariaAVIATION Vice-CEO, Flight Operation chief, community manager, webdesigner, Pilot recruiter, 2nd chief pilot, leadership member; contact person German, English
  • @The_simulation_nerd Leadership member, contact person English

More info: www.travelskyif.weebly.com

7 Likes

Hello,

I highly recommend the IFSA (a group).

Our rules,

1 - You CANNOT tell a friend from anywhere to get into the aircraft of the week just to get credit for “finding” it

2 - You CAN use fighters!!!

3 - You MUST qualify for Advanced

4 - Minimum Altitude is 2000FT

5 - You CANNOT take a screenshot of the Aircraft of the Week while it’s on an airport

6 - You MUST fly unsuspectingly and normally

7 - You are ALLOWED to find the Aircraft of the Week via www.liveflightapp.com3, but you must still take the screenshot on Live :)

To join, please join our forum - http://ifsa.proboards.com/

Thanks you!

Hey I created a database to help you with this. Take a look.

I am interested, but 1: The airline is not real, for I seek to work for a classic, and 2: The 14-year thing which I don’t like personally because I see it as a matter of maturity, not age.

If you don’t like that, try the IFSA!

The offer is nice, but I seek a realistic group with organised planning of flights and liveries, etc.

I may be able to start one of my own, but I don’t know if I am up for the responsibility.

I would join the IFSA but that sounds like something I would do on my own.

1 Like

Take a look at the database, it may have something you are looking for.

Yeah, I’ll look at those soon.

Ever wondered about what the “Virtual” stands for in “Virtual Airline”?

5 Likes

Check out IFES! We are a great, friendly group who enjoys more members and flying with you. Hope to see you in the skies!

What is IFES?

1 Like

I put in an application for your airline thank you for informing me of this

1 Like

Join one of Infinite Flight’s leading virtual airlines - Qantas Virtual. There are only a few of them! Discover more today at http://ifqantasvirtual.tk/index.php

@QantasVirtualAirways I already have

2 Likes

I have a new VA we are currently building up our airline we have 3 pilots if you would like to join us please tell me. CEO of CityHopper IF

id be interested give me a couple days as I will be away from my phone and computer and I will get back in touch with you

Ok I’d be glad to have you on the team

im back if you would still like me on the team id be happy to join