I'm looking for a new device

Do not underestimate the power of the iPad lol

2 Likes

I will buy Ipad mini 2 soon as I can

The iPad mini 2 isn’t the best descsion. The mini 1 is quite slow so I don’t see why the mini 2 would be any better.

I suggest the iPad Air 2. If you have even more money one of the iPad Pro’s would give you the best Infinite Flight experience. If you can’t afford either the first iPad Air can still run the highest settings but with occasionally lag.

XD. I just thought the iPad Mini 2 wouldn’t be able to have all high quality settings. iPad Pro definitely, but iPad mini 2?

that what I was thinking

I just worry Ipad mini 2 will works great for global flight

IMO you should get the Mini 4. Everything is on high quality and 99% there is no lag, of course you will get some lag occasionally, but that is expected of most devices.

It’s better to get one of the newer ipads, I would personally recommend the iPad air, but honestly it’s up to you :)

Hands down… the iPad Pro… the cheapest is the 16gig, 9"

1 Like

oh my gooood I really don’t know Ipad mini 4 or 2!!! :(

I’m not going buy Ipad pro anyway. if i will buy Ipad pro, I will buy gaming PC

Exept the iPad Pro! wink wink

I just worry Ipad mini 2 will works great for global flight

Yea, that might be a problem. I think you should get the 4. It’s only about $100 more.

apple is teking moneyyyyy

XD. It is honestly considerably better though. http://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/ CPU is 1.4x faster and graphics is 2.5x faster.

If you’re leaning more towards the iPad Mini models, I would get the iPad Mini 4 as it its their latest iPad Mini model. The iPad Mini 4 has an A8 processor as opposed to the iPad Mini 2 which has the A7 processor and is around 4 years old now . In my honest opinion, I wouldn’t get any of the iPad mini models and would shoot for the iPad Pro 9.7 inch.

iPad Air 2 is fine for IF. It can run IF on high full settings without any problems.

I was about to say iPad Pro 12.9, but really if you want a good device get it. But out of your choices by far the iPad Mini 4. The iPad Pro 7.9 (mini) is rumoured to come out this year so you could get that.

1 Like

Unlike most other people here, I am going to answer your question of iPad Mini 2 or iPad Mini 4 and not recommend anything else. Here are some basic specs for you-

iPad Mini 2

A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
M7 coprocessor
1 GB RAM
CPU - Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
GPU - PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
32 GB for $269

iPad Mini 4

A8 chip with 64‑bit architecture
M8 motion coprocessor
2 GB RAM
CPU - Dual-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon
GPU - PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
Touch ID
32 GB for $399

All in all, the iPad Mini 4 has a much more advanced processing chip and double the RAM of the Mini 2. This will greatly help with gaming, especially with Infinite Flight. It is only $130 more, but you get Apple’s A8 chip, double the RAM, much better CPU and GPU, and some extra features such as multitasking, Touch ID, Stereo Speakers, and more. I would recommend the iPad Mini 4, I believe you get more “bang for your buck”.

3 Likes