I'm in 2021 and a journey that will continue

My radar trainer ❤️. God bless you my friend, all the best and thank you again for all your effort.

1 Like

Congratulations on 2 years in IFATC! That’s a tremendous achievement and one certainly to be very proud of! You’re an excellent controller, fantastic role model and a superb leader to your fellow controllers and the community.

Keep up the excellent work and I believe you’ll go even further!

2 Likes

Fantastic achievements. You have definitely come a long way and deserve the roles you have today. Keep the good work!

1 Like

Great work! As one of the newest members in IFATC, you are a great role model to us newer guys. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations Ricky! I remember the first ever radar TT I attended was yours and you helped me because I had no idea what to do 😂. Here’s to more things to come!

1 Like

Congratulations callsign buddy! From G-UMMY to Y-UMMY thanks for the tag and keep at it!

1 Like

Congratulations Ricky! You’ve had so many amazing achievements and you’ve done amazing to overcome so many tough things. Thanks for always helping me whenever I have a question or anything. I look forward to attending more of your TTs and tests!

1 Like

Congratulations, you rock it!

1 Like

Until I read the post I thought you had discovered the secret to time travel 😆

Happy 2 year anniversary!

1 Like

Thank you so much, Andres! I am glad to know you, my friend! <3

Thanks a lot, Jinco! <3

Ahh yeahhh, until this moment we have never had a tag approach together.
Let’s make it happen soon! I’m really much happier to know you as my best friend! <3

It was a great pleasure can be your local trainer! Thank you for everything, Grizz! Love you more! <3

Eyoo, @Starman! I am proud to be able to be your local trainer at that time! We hope you still have the motivation to keep control of ATC in Infinite Flight! <3

Thanks so much for the kind words, Alex! I hope you always get the best for all the good things you are doing and will do! <3

Hi Ben! Thank you very much for all the support you have given me so far. Best wishes always to you! <3

I really appreciate your very kind words, Declan! To be honest, you are one of the parts that I made a role model at IFATC! Thank you again for all your good efforts and keep being as good as you are <3

Thanks a bunch, Chris! I am really happy to have been able to meet you along my IFATC’s journey. Take care! <3

Oh, thank you very much, friends! It seems excessive if I am used as a role model like that :'). You and I or the other IFATC members are still and will continue to learn and process together! Keep doing your best! <3

Hey! Thank you very much for being a part of my journey in IFATC! Haha, yups I remember that time, time goes really fast huh. Btw, good luck for your radar training process with @Waffs, don’t forget to always ask him to give you a Waffle if your session goes smoothly. :p

Eyoo G-UMMY! Thanks a bunch, mate! <2

There’s no need to thank me for what I’ve done for you, instead I have to thank you a lot for all the good things you’ve given me so far! It was very kind of you! Keep doing the good things for everyone, Cooper. <3

Thank you so much for giving all the good stuff, Eddie! Pleased to meet you!

Haha, this is indeed time travel. And I can say that time travel is very valuable and meaningful to me. :D

Thank you for your kind wishes! Good luck for all the good things you are doing and will be doing! <3

13 Likes

Congratulations! Thank you for all you do for IFATC. I hope your health continues to improve.

1 Like

Really proud of you Ricky, I’m glad to be inside your journey and also got trained by you a little bit

Congratulations Ricky…Loving you so much as a best friend🥰

2 Likes

Congrats Ricky, you’re a wonderful individual. Seeing what you’ve had to go through and still bringing smiles to people’s faces, including mine is a wonderful thing and you should be proud of yourself for that.

Can’t wait to see what the future has to bring for you, and I’m sure it’ll only be positive from now on. I’m so fortunate to have met you. :) Congrats again ❤️

1 Like

Congrats Ricky! Thank you for all the help, and saving sessions with your two accounts 😄

I hope theres many more memories to be made!

1 Like

What a nice story to read, Ricky! I am happy I could help along the way and no doubt you have very much helped during that journey! You’re a great dude, I very much enjoy working with you and cheers to much more to come!

3 Likes

I appreciate your well-wishes, Steve! <3

Thank you so much for being a part of my journey too, Sefian! Take care of your health and stay happy! <3

You’re an incredibly nice person too, Waff! And what you should know is that I am grateful to be able to meet you and process together until now!

Tomorrow is mystery, yesterday is history. Because we don’t know what will happen in the future, let’s just live today and beyond as best we can! Heel erg bedankt Waff voor alles! Laat @Kyle_D hier geen grappen over zijn vader maken

Ah, that’s nothing! I just do what should I do, helping each other whoever the person ;).

Also thank you for being part of my journey at IFATC! Keep doing good things for everyone, Isaac! <3

Hey Rick! Like everyone else I know, you are also an incredibly nice person in my opinion. I feel blessed to have such a thoughtful friend like you in my life. For all the good things you have done for me and others, I hope you get the same from those around you! Take care! <3

5 Likes

Oh Ricky this mention of me is amazing hahahahahahahahahhaha, made me laugh a good while, thanks so much for everything

Youre an amazing person, it is always so much fun joining your tts, never stop rocking Ricky

1 Like

Excelente amigo ☝️

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONSS MY G!! this kind person is amazing. He’s like brother to me hehe. Thanks for everything broo

1 Like

Hehe sorry for that tag Kyle. :)

Anyway

Muchas gracias mi amigo <3

Hey Irfan! I’m so thankful to have a friend like you. Thank you very much for being a part of my Journey! Take care… <3

3 Likes