Im im new user of infinite flight simulator

Here im new user but im singing in in infinite flight simulator is doesn’t singing in plz help me

3 Likes

Could you please clarify? What do you mean by “singing”?

3 Likes

I am pretty sure he mean’t “Sign In”

Most likely means signing in

Could you provide some photos more info?

2 Likes

@schyllberg can help you.

1 Like

Sry im mean sign in

1 Like

Instead of just tagging a staff member, let’s actually try helping him. Don’t bring staff into situations unless it’s last resort and/or it’s something technical with the app itself rather than something that could be a quick fix.

@Shubhankar_Bharti have you tried restarting your Infinite Flight app? If you have, maybe a reinstall could help.

2 Likes

I go with some pics and more infos and try to help him …

Sign in is a pretty good guess 😂👍🏻

1. What error code does it show you (if it does)
  2. What device and software are you on
  3. Check your wifi/data connection
  4. Restart your app or device

Also, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to community friend, i hope we will sing a song in IF all together, i hope your problem has been solved.

1 Like

Please don’t ping staff. As they probably are busy with other things.

3 Likes

Hey mate I would love to help you what do you mean by Signing?

1 Like

Yea I know know I just recommend it because I’m not very good as well as other IFC members at technical issues.

1 Like

Not really, Some here are really smart. You cant just talk on behalf of someone else

2 Likes

I just recommend, if you don’t know the answer to something on a support topic, don’t reply and let other fellow community members help. :)

3 Likes

Not all mate 🥱🥱

In situations some IFC members might not know! 🤔

Situations like those are meant to be handled by staff. This is a very basic problem and can be solved by the community. We never denied that those situations exsist but we just asked you to not join a conversation if you do not know how to help and tag a staff member.

2 Likes

Ok mate you don’t understand stand what I’m trying to say.

Have a great day! ☺️