Im having problems on the communication

I am JetBlue 350 Flying to JFK soon I’ma land And I’m having issues on the communication on the ATC and I dont want no ATC to report me Just To know

@ToasterStroodie
@David_ZGGG
That are controlling Jfk

What type of problems of communications

1 Like

When ATC Sends me A message to contact I Connect to the frequency but they cannot receive my messages and my Wi-Fi is running good even the planes Won’t load on the map. On the map it pops out like Little Cessnas you know

1 Like

Oh ok well I least know the problem but I can’t really help if you do get reported (hopefully you don’t) reach out to the controllers and appeal

1 Like

After I land how I can fix that situation

Honestly I don’t know I wish I did

1 Like

You know what After I land I’ma text u so we can go on training u control and I be on a plane to see what we can doo

My Instagram

boricuastripreport_

1 Like

He is IFATC so he can’t control on training

2 Likes

About that I’m a member of the IFATC group and one of the rules is that you can’t control on the training server so I won’t be able to help you sorry

1 Like

Ohhhh ok ok lol thx

1 Like

Try using a different network, such as cellular (if available), or a hotspot from your phone.

1 Like

Im using the hotspot of my phone

It’s the same thing

I’m also having this problem. I am not getting any audio from the sim. Wifi is fine and iPad is also fine. Restarted 2 times and that hasn’t resolved the issue. I played today and it worked fine. Also check the audio settings in the sim and both at set to max

1 Like