I'm having a problem with the Motorola X XT1058 mobile phone

the problem I am facing with it is that after some flight time, the infinite flight is simply closed. I am already monitoring ram and processor and it is not them that are causing the problem. I have already disabled the anti aliasing and have already put the graphics in the low, but after a time it closes again. Today I did a 6 hour flight with him, when it was now, I started another flight and in the first 15 minutes he had closed again. device: Moto X XT1058 / Ram memory: 2GB / ROM memory: 16GB / Android version:5.0.2 … I’m here to take any questions I’ve been asked.

Hey @josiel ,
There are a couple of things you can do to try and prevent it.

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
  • Update the app
  • Clear Cache
  • Have no other tabs open on your phone

If that doesnt work go ahead and tell me below and we can get @schyllberg to help

1 Like

already did that. even I already formatted the device and did not leave any application beyond the infinite flight installed.

Hey there.

It can be helpful to make sure nothing is running in the back ground and also restart your device + app before starting a flight.

1 Like

Hello. As mentioned above, there are no other applications installed on the phone. I trained him just to take the test, but it did not solve.

You may have to wait for @schyllberg hes probaly the best expert to go to.

OK. Thank you very much. Thank you for your attention.

Send him a PM @josiel. Solve through there.

Hello!

How much of free storage do you have left?

I have 7.85 Gb of available memory.

Do you mean that you already have factory-reset it?

Yes, I already did a factory reset. precisely because he wanted to understand the problem. I saw that it is in the simulator because I have been monitoring ram and processor and they have not been anything abnormal. Internal memory is not too, as I have almost 8GB available.

I am not sure about this statement. You have a dual-core 1.7GHz processor which is not the best one. Compared to other phones, this processor is very, very bad.
If you have already tried a factory reset, then there is not much that you can do.

his processor is not the best, but not bad. It runs very well, even just like my other octacpre. I believe that it is in some incompatibility because it does not always close. Even with this processor coupled with 2GB of RAM, it would have to run at least on the low.

could anyone help me and confirming if my device really is too weak to simulate the IF?

Hello!

When did this started to occur? Since you began using Infinite Flight on your device or any other milestone you can recall?

1 Like

I could not tell you precisely. but it did not happen before.

do you think by the device settings, it would no longer be able to run at least minimum? What are the minimum requirements? if I stay on short flights it will not close. only happens to close in long flights, for that reason I believe that my device is still able to roll.

I need to dig around a bit more. I know too little about this device to give a proper answer at the moment.

I’ll get back to you during tomorrow! It’s past midnight here right now :)

1 Like

Okay. very grateful for your help. I await your other positioning.