I'm A Rocket Man

Huh sounds like a dream then?

At the time I really had no control over anything, so I really couldn’t say. However I was able to look at the altitude numbers increasing, so there’s that.

So how long did it take for the altitude to even decrease then?

1 Like

It didn’t. After a while the screen went black and my flight resumed where it left off. It was pretty weird. Also, I only observed this AFTER playing the replay. And when I tried to go back to where this happened in the flight, it wasn’t there. I’m so glad I took the snapshots before I tried to go back.

You must’ve been glad for sure

1 Like

Yeah, I would have kicked myself if I waited to do it. Even now when I go back to try and find where it happened in the flight, it’s like it never happened. That’s why I figured it was only a glitch.

It was a glitch that somehow didn’t make it look much like a glitch. Like the game was programming as usual apart from where you entered space. Really suprising

1 Like

I agree, it really took me by surprise. Thanks for chatting!

All good, mate! ;)

1 Like

Lol although the COVID-19 travel ban, I find your flight at Google Flight

3 Likes

Love the video, my friend. I’m a huge Elton John fan. Thanks!

1 Like

How is there ‘better on-demand video’ in space and not below the atmosphere? WTH HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

bruh why you so dang high

not the kind of drugs thing lol

new a350 world record for glitching IF

1 Like

’not the kinda drugs thing lol’

1 Like

Yes! The only thing I would ask is that everyone bring their own oxygen. You’re responsible for your own tank, and NO SHARING!

2 Likes

Bro how did you find his flight anyway?

1 Like

It is in the list of the tops’s flights by amount of passengers

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Ok… Wait what?

1 Like

I’m sure he does. Happy Flying, my friend!