Ilyushin Aircraft in Infinite Flight

Maybe the developers can add Ilyushin aircraft to Infinite flight?

1 Like

Oops! I’m not sure why this thread is in General?

1 Like

Welcome

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight community (IFC)! We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features or #real-world-aviation, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

A helpful link:

1 Like

Welcome!

Hello & welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post topics in #features category, you must be Trust Level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

1 Like

oops sorry friends, but for some reason I cant put it in Features, the button isn’t there

1 Like

You have to reach trust level 2

1 Like

That is because you are still TL1. You must be TL2 to post a #features topic.

1 Like

Oh ok, I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused! I am relatively new, so how do I remove this thread?

A moderator will close it!

1 Like

Ok, thank you :)

Flag the topic as “something else”, explain why, and a moderator will close it momentarily.

1 Like

Umm, I’m confused, how can I do that, is there a button, and where, thanks

1 Like

I already did ;)

Press the button that looks like a flag at the bottom of your post, then select “something else” and type in there that it’s in the wrong category or something to that affect…

thank you, I really appreciate it,

2 Likes