Igor's First Fly-Out Series - 'Discovering the Unvisited Part of Europe'

Hello IFC!

After completing my first ever fly-out at Warsaw this afternoon, I got inspired to make more fly-outs in the future at smaller/mid-sized airports around Europe because Iโ€™d love give these places more attention :)

When and where will they take place?

These fly-outs will be weekly or every two weeks, on weekends, mostly Sundays and in the evenings for us Europeans (e.g between 1800Z and 2000Z) in case any of our American friends would like to sign up for any of these events which would be amazing!

For now I can confirm that my next fly-out is going to be on Sunday 7th June!

It will be up at exactly 1800Z tomorrow (24th May) so Iโ€™m hoping to get a lot of signups by telling yโ€™all already!

Sticking with the Eastern European theme, hereโ€™s a list countries and places that I plan on covering so that you get idea!

Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Czech Republic ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
Slovakia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ
Hungary ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ
Romania ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด
Moldova ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Belarus ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ
The Baltics ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
The Balkans ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท
Some of Russia (maybe?) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

Hope to see everyone and those who attended my Warsaw Fly-Out today in these fly-outs in the future and especially people from these countries!

Would you be interested?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.