IFVARB Year In Review

As 2020 gets closer and closer (SCARY RIGHT?), the IFVARB wanted to give you a little bit of info in regards to what we have accomplished this year as a team. Check out the Instagram post linked below to see these stats!

We are very excited to keep the ball rolling in 2020. Expect to see quite a lot coming from us this next year as we continue to strive to better the VA community. We have a lot in store!

On behalf of the IFVARB team and the VA community, I wish you the best going into this new year. Thank you to everyone who has supported the IFVARB over this past year. We couldn’t have done it without you all! Cheers everyone, Hoover out.

44 Likes

I can’t wait to see 2020 achievements! Here’s to the next decade! 🥂

3 Likes

January is somehow Next week, next month and next year at the same time… spooky szn is here sooner then we thought.

Thanks for the great year in 2019 guys! So many memories have been made, and I hope 2020 is just as the same. See you all soon!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what 2020 brings! 2019 has done amazing already so I’m excited to see what the future holds! Here’s to what the devs have achieved!🥂

1 Like

don’t forget next decade! ;)

1 Like

Thank you to everyone in the IFVARB for your tireless work and effort. It’s incredible to what has been achieved this year regarding the Virtual Airline/Organisation community! Looking forward to the new year and can’t wait to see all the achievements made in 2020!! 🥂🥂🎉

1 Like

Thanks to IFVARB. They have been very helpful to not just me, but the IFC! Looking forward to working with IFVARB in the future :)

1 Like

Thank you IFVARB for all the amazing work done this year

Great job 🙂🙂🙂 and hope to see more things to come in the new year and decade

1 Like