Interested in joining the IFVARB? Look no further.
This is an exciting time for the category, with more and more VAs popping up daily and many inquires being directed to the administrators. In light of this resurgence in the past week, We have found some room to expand the team for the future. It is our policy to accommodate all VAs. It is our goal to meet the needs of any VA, which is where you guys come in.
In the ongoing effort to keep up with the pace of VAs being made and monitored, we would like to add several board members to the group for judging and grading those who need such a service. The faster we can get to everyone, the faster they can get their VAs running and delivering an outstanding service.
- Must be 14 years of age or older.
Must NOT be an active member of any current VA.
- We will consider the applications of those who resign from their VAs.
Must be a member of the community in good standing. TL3 or higher.
- This includes never being banned or flagged intensively.
- Must NOT be in contact with or associated with toxic, backwater, or third party groups.
- Must make the effort to be active. One hour a week is not going to cut it.
What Am I Supposed to Do?
PM me or @NEO with the following:
- Full name
- Community status
In your PM, attach responses to the following questions (with some effort, please):
- Why should you be a member of the board?
- What can you bring to the table?
- Are you able to judge and grade VAs objectively with no external bias?
- What are some of your major flaws?
Await a reply from me or Jack. We will let you know if you have been accepted. If you have been revoked, then the process will end there for you. Further details will be given in PM to those who have passed the process.
Service is first and foremost. While we have a decent number of members, we want to expedite the experience for everyone. Make sure you can commit!
Good luck. :)