The IFVARB Administrative Team is pleased to announce the OPENING of recruitment for the positions of IFVARB Reviewer and IFVARB Event Team Member. Their main job is to help in the certification and review of Virtual Airlines and Organizations and the smooth running of our event in the Infinite Flight Community.
|1. Member (TL2) on the forum.
|4. Previous experience working with VAs is encouraged, but not required
|2. Must be in good standing on IFC and all external groups (IFATC, IFAET, etc.).
|5. Preference is given to non-CEOs, however, we will not limit CEOs from applying. Please note that we prefer members to not be active VA/VO CEOs.
|3. Limited need for moderation on IFC and all community extensions.
|6. Familiarity with the IFVARB website and policies.
The VARB may decline your application for any reason at any time at their discretion
To apply for a position as a VARB Member, please fill out the application form at the link below:
Positions Status Reviewer CLOSED Event Team Member CLOSED
We ask that you provide accurate and honest information. We ask that you take the application seriously and provide answers to the best of your ability. The first step for our team in reviewing the application is reviewing the time that is put into each IFVARB Member Application.
Please remember that this is not a race and to take time on your application. We will review each individually, and very likely not in the order that they come in.
- All applications must be submitted within one (1) week. Once the applications close, each application will be discussed among the VARB staff to determine which users would be the best fit for the VARB. Each application will receive a response back via the IFC.
⤥ What does an Event Team Member do? ⤦
- Their main job will be to lead IFVARB events, such as Showvase and official summits. Moreover, they will have the responsibility of organising the events with the help of the IFVARB Event Team. Please note that grade 3 is required (access to Casual, Training & Expert Server).
⤥ What does a Reviewer do? ⤦
- An IFVARB Reviewer is a key member of our Virtual Airline / Organization community. They are mentors for our VA/VO staff, guides for decisions surrounding the IFVARB and the community, and an essential part of our review process for newly applying VA/VOs in the certification process.
- During the certification process, Reviewers provide reviews of the application in several phases until the VA/VO meets the Leader’s or Admin’s approval for certification.
- On the IFVARB Discord Server, Reviewers are able to provide assistance and guidance to other staff, help with questions on the IFC, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Is there an age restriction?
|Same as the requirement to have an IFC account: 13 years or older.
|What is the activity requirement to serve as a Reviewers?
|Reviewers are expected to submit 1-2 reviews a week, as needed, which should not take longer than 1 hour in total
|How many new Reviewers will be selected?
|Currently, there is no set limit. Offers will be sent out to as many top candidates as necessary.
|The application form is not working. What do I do?
|Just comment in this thread and we will look into it as quickly as possible.
|I am a staff member / CEO at a VA/VO. Do I have to resign? Can I still become an IFVARB Member?
|VA/VO staff and CEO are eligible to serve as Reviewers. Please do apply if you’re interested.
This IFC thread will be open for the remainder of the application period for those interested in asking questions. You may also directly message the team @IFVARB via PM.
We kindly ask that answers are only given from IFVARB Admins, Leaders, Board Members and Infinite Flight Staff.