IFVARB Member Applications Now Closed [Announced]

58! That is amazing! Looking forward to the results.

4 Likes

That is amazing! Very intrigued to see which new Members are chosen.

It’s awesome that some could get picked early, very exciting!

1 Like

76 superb applications and counting! What a community! 5 days left to apply…

20 Likes

I’ll hope 77 now ^^ Can’t wait to see the result !
And i wish to all the best for this ;)

2 Likes

Again another milestone! Congratulations that just shows the amount of people wanting to benefit the IFC and the future VA’s.

2 Likes

I want to thank the IFVARB for this opportunity to get the chance to be able to involve myself even more with this amazing community and help Virtual Airlines go through the approval process. Good luck to everyone 🙂.

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing who makes it!

5 Likes

Very much so. This truly is an opportunity we as a community must thank them for making available to us. For all we know, they coulda shut the doors and had one less Board Member however they instead chose to open this to be an opportunity to us all. Thank you guys!

2 Likes

Only a few hours left to go, good luck to all applicants, and of course thanks to the IFVARB for this opportunity of being involved in the VA world of Infinite Flight!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to find out who the newest members of the IFVARB are. Good luck to everyone and may the people that are chosen help improve the VA world!

2 Likes

There’s still time! We will keep the applications open until 2021-04-12T23:59:00Z.

83 applications, so far. Big names, new names – everyone gets a fair chance. An impossible task of picking new Board Members awaits us, but we hope to announce new members by the end of this week.

On behalf of the IFVARB Team, a big Thank You to everyone who applied!

29 Likes

Best of luck to everyone who applied. I’m sure there are many qualified members to help in such important tasks!

4 Likes

Sounds like you have a lot of work on your hands. I know you will find the best ones though.

2 Likes

Absolutely, good luck to everyone who has applied. I can only imagine how hard a decision the IFVARB will have to face but regardless we know they will make the right one

3 Likes

I have just applied! Good luck to all applicants!

1 Like

Good Luck for Guys

2 Likes

Goodluck again to everyone who has applied. This is a great opportunity to help out in the community!

1 Like

Seems like applications are closing today, so best of luck to everyone ✌🏻 looking forward to see the new faces onboard!

6 Likes

Only about 30 minutes left to apply!

1 Like

Hey this is a great opportunity sadly I’m not TL2. I wish the best to those to do get the positions and hope to help in future. Virtual Airline development is a something I enjoy doing. I would encourage anyone who has a passion for teaching to take these positions they are really great.

2 Likes