IFVARB Logo Contest Winner & The Next Contest

Hello everyone,

After extensive discussions and talks within the IFVARB, we have settled on a final design for our new logo.

When considering the submissions, we considered the not only the logos submitted, but also what they represent. We also discussed the practical aspects of implementing the submissions. We would like to thank all of the participating virtual airlines for submitting excellent work. The level of skill and talent exhibited in the submissions exceeded even my highest expectations. Everyone who entered deserves a pat on the back for a job well done.

Without further ado, after carefully examining every aspect of the submitted proposals, we would like to present the new IFVARB logo.

This design was created by @racerclc, submitted by @USA007 on behalf of Delta VA. This means the IFVARB featured airline of the month for September will be Delta VA! Congratulations to @racerclc and Delta VA!

We are hard at work to transition IFVARB communications to the new logo, and we expect this transition to take some time. Please be patient as we work to standardize our communication formats around the new logo.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who submitted proposals for our new logo. It breaks my heart to have to turn down all of the other submissions because they were all excellent. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for participating in this month’s competition, and shaping the future of the IFVARB by submitting to this month’s contest.

Now, here to announce next month’s competition, is @BluePanda900 and @Wren.

Regards,
@Danman

The Inspiration Competition

Your next task is to, in 50 words or less, give advice to users thinking about starting a new Virtual Airline.

Points will be awarded for:

• Originality

• Practicality

• Usefulness

The deadline will be the 25/09/2017 - and the winner will receive the title of The Virtual Airline of the Month as well as an article featured on the IFVARB’s website. Once again, submissions will be done through the IFVARB Official Slack.

Even if your entry does not win, the VARB plans on compiling these into a list which will be published on their website.

40 Likes

Congratulations @racerclc ! Much deserved! The Logo looks great! :)

7 Likes

The logo has been added to the IFVARB Website. Once again, I would like to congratulate @racerclc, @USA007 and the rest of Delta Virtual for creating an excellent logo for the Board.

As always, website feedback is always requested and can be sent to @BluePanda900 via PM.

6 Likes

I say that would definitely top off the Website! Great Job IFVARB!

3 Likes

Proud to be part of Delta!

2 Likes

Thank you! You guys are the best!

5 Likes

No, thank you for creating an excellent logo!

Once again airlines, deadlines have a nasty tendency to sneak up on you, so make sure you have your submissions in ASAP!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.