IFVARB Holiday Notice

Hello everyone, we at the IFVARB hope that you’re having a great holiday season!

This is an announcement that I am making on behalf of the organization regarding the holiday season and what we will do in terms of operations.

Dates That Operations Will Be Halted On

On the days listed below, the IFVARB will not be accepting VA applications, reviewing virtual airlines, etc. However, if there is a disciplinary issue that you need us to handle, please PM @IFVARB as always and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We are halting operations on these days listed below so that all of our reviewers, leaders and fellow admins can have some time to enjoy the holidays without having to worry about their jobs over here in the organization.

• December 24th
  • December 25th
  • December 26th
  • December 31st
  • January 1st

Operations will be back to normal January 2nd. Expect delayed responses from us all if you do have an inquiry.

We hope you, the ifc has a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, and/or what ever else you may celebrate, and we are looking forward to what 2020 has in store for the sim, the IFVARB and the VA community. Cheers! 🎉

30 Likes

Happy holidays to all of the @IFVARB! Thank you for putting in all the time and dedication for this community!

2 Likes

Have a great holiday @IFVARB!

This will give us time at my VA to work on our website, workspace, crew centre, and much more. I’d also like to thank @Ryan_1872 for being very dedicated to the website and working through-out the day on many platforms of our group.

4 Likes

Thanks mate 🙏🏻

1 Like

Thanks for a great year you guys! Happy holidays to you all :)

1 Like

Enjoy the well deserved break @IFVARB you deserve it. Can’t wait to see what improvements you guys make next year.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Chris :) have a nice Christmas.

1 Like

Happy Holidays Everyone 🎄🎁

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.