IFVARB Feedback and Questions

I’m just going to say what everyone else said. It is very rewarding to open up your own va. It opens you up to a new “part” of infinite flight that is very cool to see. I’d highly recommend if you have the spare time. I say spare time, because it takes a lot of time to find trustable staff memebers and also good pilots to start off with and help you out once you open up shop.

1 Like

When we do make an event, you’ll hear about it. ;)

VA summits are massive events we hold every 6-12 months. We’ll be sure to let everyone know with plenty of notice

5 Likes

It takes a couple weeks.

1 Like

Thanks. I heard about the last one and it looked AMAZING!

1 Like

yes. thank you. my question has been answered.

2 Likes

Do you know why quite some VAs disappear/ shut down after only a few weeks/months of being active?

2 Likes

Why would you want to become a CEO of a VA?

no offence if I did offend you

1 Like

VAs can shut down for numerous reasons. There can be a legal problem with the VA’s real world counterpart, or the VA can become so popular that the CEO can’t handle the work load.

Also:

I would say I wanted to create United Virtual because I wanted to have a more realistic experience in Infinite Flight, and I knew other people wanted to too. :)

Never heard of this happening. Normally if a VA is very popular, it signals that it’s a good VA. And if you can’t handle the work, you recruit more staff.

It could also be due to overall bad staff management and unpreparedness for such popularity.

1 Like

^^ That’s what I was trying to say @Luke. :)

1 Like

Does your VA/VO thread need to go through an approval process as well? If so, how long does it usually take? I already wrote mine just fyi.

If your VA/VO is approved, there is no need to have your thread approved as well.

Danman

1 Like

Have you done one of these before? If so could you link the page!

1 Like

They’ve had one before. Here’s this link:

1 Like

I have heard of a va which has apparently been approved by iffg. Dose this “approval” rule over the IFVARB approval?
Thanks -Sean

No it does not. The IFVARB approves VA’s not IFFG

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for the help!

Can I ask what IFFG is?

1 Like

Why didnt you warn me that it would be so much hard work haha! Especially having busy times IRL