IFVARB Feedback And Questions Thread

@Chris_Hoover
How long is the VA first stage review time in Asia?

@Hainan_Airlines_1256,

Do you mean the time it takes for the entire VA to be approved, or just the VA to be approved?

just the VA to be approved. The first stage.

1 Like

If you’re asking how long it takes for your VA to be reviewed and to be approved, It all depends. There’s no trend to it so it’s hard to say. Can be anywhere from 1 day to maybe months. Who knows

If you’re asking how long it takes for an Admin to put your VA through to the “awaiting review” stage, then it doesn’t take too long. Maybe a few days at most from my experience

2 Likes

Can I ask what this “new rule” is? If its causing smaller VAs to suffer then it might be harder than I thought for my VO to start the application process.

It allows you to be in staff in one va but if you resign you have to wait 90 days

The new cool down rule is made by the IFVARB as they want to ensure all VAs and VOs to be at a high quality.

Don’t be nervous about starting your VO just make sure your dedicated

1 Like

Yes. That rule was introduced in order to help smaller VAs. Not hurt them. Where are you getting this hurt thing from?

1 Like

Read about it here.

When the policy was put in place smaller va’s staff members that was staff in bigger va’s which cause them to resign

Once again, this ensures that the staff are able to focus on one VA/VO and be able to produce more quality work.

2 Likes

Yes. There’s a chance that could have happened. But look forward with new members you bring on board. When they join, they won’t want to just leave because they would have to wait 90 days to join a new VA. It’s actually helping you more then anything

1 Like

I do believe it was created for a good cause

It just wasn’t executed since it was so quick

Hey Bro message me

Well, I’m pretty sure IFVARB has a database of the staff members and CEOs.

I see what you mean by smaller VAs having staff in bigger VAs. I think that the policy is good as of now. However, if you have a shortage of staff in smaller VAs, don’t be shy to:

• Request staff on the Prospective Staff Thread
  • Don’t be afraid to DM some people. However, don’t send mass DMs and have a background check on the people you’d like to bring in your VA.
1 Like

I think it’s just pilot shortage for va’s as a whole , and we all that’s apart of the ifvarb va community new to reach those who haven’t join yet

1 Like

I not sure if anyone has said this, but we need, if not more, but some non pro sub VAs out there. It would make it more fun especially for the people who cant afford pro. You could chat via discord still. We just need it…

From what I’ve observed, many VA/VO are still getting plenty of applications. It’s important that VA’s stand out for potential new pilots.

That’s called a chat group and not a VA, I’m afraid that’s not really something we deal with.

2 Likes