IFVARB Feedback And Questions Thread

Thanks for the compliment! Lots of work went into the site and we are happy users are liking it. As far as your question goes, that percentage depicts how far through the approval process you currently are.

@HarryH1 There is a template, however I am unable to find it at the moment. But, you are in luck, click here to head to our website which is where you can find what we are looking for when sending us your ops plan and statements.

1 Like

Thank you.

I see. I will notify other admins and we will fix the issues ASAP. If you are able to log into another airlines information, please log out. Messing with or tampering with their accounts will automatically result in a suspension on your part.

1 Like

I did. I just changed back to mine.

Hey I was wondering where are some places where I go get airline routes like for example if I wanted to look up all of southwest’s flight routes. Does anyone know how its best to go about getting that information? Kind of like flight aware but all flights offered by the airline.

Although not the best source, Wikipedia has a list of routes if you go to the
Wiki of said airline

1 Like

I. Love. The. New. Website.

It. Is. Amazing. like. o m g

5 Likes

Thanks. We have some cool stuff planned for the future! The website opens up the ability to add a lot of new features :)

2 Likes

Yes I love the new website also.

Check your email. It may be in your spam folder.

Can the CEO of a VA/VO take more than 1 staff positions?

A CEO may only be a staff member in one VA, which ultimately is the VA they are in charge of.

Can you be a staff member in 2 vas?

Yes, as long as you are not a CEO.

1 Like

Are they allowed to have more then one staff position in their own VA/VO?

No.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks!

Patience plays a big part in creating a VA.

3 Likes

When I applied to get the ATC Education Group approved in early 2018, it took me 31 days to get approved. Patience. Now the process is dramatically different and faster, pretty awesome you can review the process on ifvarb.com live now.

2 Likes

Just curious, I applied on the website about a week ago and havent heard anything about anything. If someone can look into this please? Let me know if I need to work on anything etc etc.

Thank You Flare911