IFVARB Feedback And Questions Thread

Yes, you would simply PM a moderator to do that.

1 Like

Thanks! In the process of making a VA so just wanted to know :)

I have a quick question regarding an idea that I don’t want to post in public. Which staff member do I contact for that?

Shoot a DM to @Danman as he is in charge of original VA/VOs and will be able to give you some advice.

1 Like

Hi ! I have two questions…
Can you recruit pilots and staff, even if you’re not approved yet ?
Is there any blacklist or something similar ?

Thanks !

Hi @roostbrood,

Thank you for your questions.

If you have an VA that have been placed on our waiting list, you are able to utilize the thread attached below to recruit staff.

If your VA has not been placed on the waiting list, please apply on our website and you are able to recruit staff once you are placed on the waitlist.

Please refer to our watchlist for certain members who VA’s may want to be aware of.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
Danman
IFVARB Admin

2 Likes

Thanks !
I’m at 20%, so am I allowed to recruit staff or not ?

Your application is pending review, once that progress bar moves, you will be able to post in the thread.

Alright, thank you very much !

Is there a Cathay Pacific Virtual Airline in operation?

Sure it is:

I was looking at the reservation list, but my VA isn’t there ?
I applied 1 week and a couple of days ago…

Your VA is still awaiting admin approval. Be patient and I am sure the admins will get there.

1 Like

I hope so :-).

There is a reservation list, but you need a code that you should’ve got via email

I know, I have a code, but my VA isn’t in this list. That’s why I was asking…

1 Like

Hmm… Maybe just wait. The website most likely isn’t updated every hour ;)

1 Like

I’m already waiting a week to be reviewed. They are most probably busy with their real life… Nothing that I can do about it… :-)

Have you PMed an IFVARB Adman?

No, because I don’t want to look like a guy that want his VA to be reviewed NOW. They are just busy, they will look at it when they’ll have some time.