IFVARB Feedback And Questions Thread

Furthermore, if you have any other questions regarding Luxair Virtual, PM the current CEO @Toshiki

I have a question, not really about VA’s but about the Staff request. If you are no longer able to edit the staff request thread for your VA and you need to edit it, could you make a duplicate?

Yes you may.

1 Like

Ok Thanks!

Please also flag the first one so mods can remove the post.

2 Likes

48-72 hours.

This afternoon would make 72 hours so I was just checking to make sure nothing is wrong.

No. Administrations have lives outside of IF.

2 Likes

I understand.

1 Like

So I have a little question, I got an email 3 days ago saying that my VA would be approved in 48-72 hours and I sent in my VA over 72 Hours ago. Not a big deal. Just was wondering if I need to do something else or not. (My VA is ready to launch, all I have to do is copy and paste the thread code from a google document and hit the button.)

Thanks!

VA name: Tanistic Air

Your VA hasn’t even entered the IFVARB certification process yet. Your VA will be given admin approval and you will recieve a message once that has happened. You then must go through all three review stages and once a leader/admin has given you the go ahead, you may then get your VA going publicly.

16 Likes

Hey there,
I’m the founder and CEO of IFOR. May I ask how do you get staff for your VO/VA if the IFVARB staff request thread didn’t get you any staff members?
Thanks!

Patience is key young Padawan

12 Likes

Like @Zach007 said, patience is key, and really a key requirement when running a VA/VO. I’d recommend just keep waiting for people to apply.

4 Likes

Right ok, it’s just that it has been up for a few days and i don’t even think people are looking at it anymore.

The next time you ask, you’ll be restarting the process after waiting 45 days. If you don’t have the patience to go through the review process, you certainly don’t have the patience to be a CEO.

41 Likes

To get my first staff member on the thread it took me around two or three weeks, and now two months in I now have around ten staff from the thread, along with four of my friends as staff too.

5 Likes

Is there anywhere where I can recruit a CEO for a possible VA i want to start?

So the thinking behind it is that you would own the airline, but have someone run the operations?

Negative. Im looking for a person who is looking to possibly start their own VA. Here’s the thing, Im looking for help, I have a VA in mind and I want to start it up but a right that right hand guy