IFVARB Active Reservations

I was wondering if there is any possible way you can make a new thread for VA’s that are in the process of being approved so us users know whats coming out instead of asking

11 Likes

I like that idea @Sasquatch

2 Likes

i think it would be very useful

same here i like it :)

I do not believe this is allowed at the moment. Is this a request or a question about how it currently is? I am not entirely sure…

2 Likes

unless for some reason they want to keep it a secret from us, which idk why they would

it is a question, not a feature

2 Likes

@Danman thoughts on your end?

hopefully its not too much work to make a list

Good idea. Would be very helpful. However, all posts in #live:va must be approved by the IFVARB. Can someone please move this to #live?

explain to me how anyone will see it then? its meant for the staff here. Plus its not even #live

2 Likes

Move it to #live so the staff will see it🙂

3 Likes

I don’t think this is a good idea because what if the va doesn’t get approved. Then the thread will have to be taken down and it’ll just cause extra steps if the va doesn’t get approved.

k first the post wont have to be taken down. theres an edit feature which makes life easier

I do think that a database of the VAs in the process of being approved (just the names) would be an interesting idea, but I’m not on the IFVARB board, so I don’t know if it is possible.

5 Likes

thats really all im looking for is just names and their owner and just keep it updated

Consider it done. It’ll be up sometime this weekend.

35 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it

2 Likes

wow @Sasquatch it worked

2 Likes

I did not see that coming 😂

6 Likes