#IFSIAVA - Infinite Flight Singapore Airlines Virtual Airlines
Hello and welcome to IFSIAVA, or Infinite Flight Singapore Airlines Virtual! We are a team of Singapore-based carriers, with 27 dedicated Infinite Flight players who deeply enjoy aviation.
IFSIAVA was founded by Nathanael Tan (@NatIsrael972), a true “red” Singaporean, who was tired of the various “original SIA groups” and decided to run one himself as a native Singaporean.
We here at IFSIAVA strive to make IFSIAVA a great and fun place for Singaporeans and non-Singaporeans alike, to hang out together just to fly and enjoy what the FDS has done for us all.
IFSIAVA has been running since 1 May 2016.
Founder - Nathanael Tan (@NatIsrael972)
Head of SIA - Nathanael Tan (@NatIsrael972)
Head of SLK - Thomas Thuta (@Thomas_Thuta)
Head of TGW - Jay Oi (@Oi_Jun_Jie)
Head of SCO - Sean Peh (@sniperguy135)
Head of JSA - Bryan Ang
Head of RSAF - Nigel Eng
IFC Relations - Sean Peh (@sniperguy135 )
IFVARB Negotiator Representative - George Bry (@SingaporeAirlines)
- A350-900ULR (hopefully it comes ;) )
- B747-212B* (Historic fleet)
- B747-412* (Historic fleet)
- B757-212* (Historic fleet)
Republic of Singapore Air Force:
- F-14 (acting as Boeing F-15SG)
- General Dynamics F-16C
- Boeing 717-200 (acting as Gulfstream G550AEW)
- Bombardier Dash 8 Q-400 (acting as Fokker 50)
- Airbus A340-600 (acting as KC-135R)
- Airbus A330-300 (acting as KC-30A) [Aircraft has not entered the RSAF fleet in real life yet]
- Cirrus SR22 GTS (acting as Pilatus PC-21)
.* Livery currently not in IF
^ Plane currently not in IF
#Partnerships and Alliance
SIA is currently partnered with:
- Garuda Indonesia (GIA)
- Malaysian Airlines (MAS)
RSAF is currently partnered with:
- Infinite Flight Escort Services (IFES)
IFSIAVA is under Star Alliance — managed by @tranquil_skyflyer
If you wish to partner us, contact us here, or contact any of our staff via Facebook or the IFC!
#Want to join?
If you’re a Singaporean, look no further! Even if you’re not, all are welcome to sign up at our very own website, or contact any of our staff!
For more information like upcoming events and our routes, do visit ifsiava.weebly.com .
Wishing you a great way to fly, always,
The IFSIAVA team
(P.S. wow this is our third “main” thread :| )