Aircraft: A321 Etihad
Welcome everybody to a new Recruitment Event by IFSFG
This time Etihad VA recruits massively !
Becoming an Etihad VA member/pilot means that you would need to make a test flight in Denver Region.
1) let a comment to tell us that you wanna be part of this recruitment, so we can assign you a gate
2) spawn 10min before start (time to make some screenshots, pushback will be on time!)
3) copy the flp from IFSFGCEO (@RonnyMartin) pushback, taxi and take off one by one and respectively, after him.
4) we will first climb to FL180 with a VS2500 till FL100 and a speed of 220kts, then VS2000/290kts, till cruising altitude and continue with a cruising speed of 300kts
5) we will head to KASE where we will proceed to a touch and go then head to the southwest where we will be **flying manually through the mountains till KEGE, where we would land.
The recommended speed during your manual flight through the mountains is about 220kts (you can use the autopilot for the speed only!) It won’t be important to follow exactly the flightplan but to fly through the mountains:) Observe IFSFGCEO! Flying through the mountains also means at low altitude 300-1000ft AGL :-)
PLEASE KEEP 3-5nm safe DISTANCE
I wish you all to have lots of fun :-)
(@Anshul28 Anshul’s Instagram )
(The flp may change depending on winds)
AF F1 Ronny Martin / IFSFGCEO
AF F2 Captain_Ankit
AF E1 Sam_Jacobs1
AF E2 Omar Farooq
AF D1 Stephen_Michael
AF D2 Cj Tampos
AF D3 Livmap / Etihad 114
AF C1 IFCN_Kevin
AF C2 Anshul Bolar
AF C3 Erast_Fandorin
AF B1 Adil_Suhail
AF B2 Harish_Kumar1
AF B3 Hyyyyy2317
AF A1 PocketAviation
AF A2 Daniele Fonso
AF A3 Milen_Jacob
more gates will be available if necessary;-)