IFSA Week 3 - Boeing 787

Tecnam2TA here,

This week the IFSA Aircraft Of The Week is the Boeing 787.

As always, the rules are as follows:

• You can only spot them from 2,000FT or above.

• You can’t ask a friend to fly the AOTW.

Important: If you catch her post a screenshot in this topic or on the topic linked below on our IFSA forum.
You have until Friday the 25th. Good luck!
Read more here - http://ifsa.proboards.com/thread/76/ifsa-week-3-b787

5 Likes

Awesome, made an account and i hope i can spot it

3 Likes

Thanks for joining! Good luck with the find :)

1 Like

The 787, that’s pretty hard. ;)

5 Likes

Yeah it is, however you may have a higher chance of finding one on the Free Flight Server because that’s where some people are flying that have just joined and are learning and trying live out with the planes they have (before they purchase the more popular planes). So PG and FF servers may be better for looking for this aircraft in my opinion and also through what I’ve observed.

6 Likes

I will be flying the 787 for the remainder of the week. See if you can spot me around the IF world. Both Advanced and Playground.

1 Like

Sorry if you missed me. EHAM to EBBR. The rocking of this plane on autopilot is insane!! I literally had to land it with flaps on 15 doing 160 knots. can’t wait for that rework to be done.

2 Likes

I missed you this time but I still have the remainder of the week. I haven’t lost all my hope yet…

1 Like

I’ll be flying after I do the dishes

1 Like

just flew it

2 Likes

Wow come on IFSA team for sure you guys can find a 787! 2 people just flew it. More intensive spotting coming soon.

literally just landed

2 Likes

Just finished up my 787 flight, anyone see me? :)

2 Likes

Just landed in Chicago O’Hare. Wonder where I’ll pop up next 🤔

1 Like

KPSP to KLAX. Just landed

1 Like

Week 3 spotting was confirmed! It was found by a user (@turkish534). Congrats!
http://ifsa.proboards.com/post/266/thread

2 Likes

Not really the idea of the event lol

With high quality, the 787 has Airbus standards.

I know, I was flying everywhere with that 787 I was just trying to see if anyone would spot me, I flew in every region I had in both advanced and PG

1 Like

You must have blend in well!