IFPlanner Release

I created a little website for creating flight plan and viewing infinite flight stats.

Its it first release and it is still in beta so it can have bugs and problems so if you have any issues or want to request a feature feel free to contact me or comment .

🛫 Happy Flying! - rustedshader

50 Likes

Wow - this looks incredible!

3 Likes

Amazing website!! Definitely gonna use this from now on!!

4 Likes

I’ve been taking a look at the website for a few minutes, and oh boy it looks interesting! Not only it could work as a replacement for FPLtoIF, but the additional features like the link to PDF, and the routes to fly tab might make it better. Great job mate!

4 Likes

Looks pretty good!

1 Like

THIS IS SO WOW
especially with FPLtoIF coming to an end, you just made me 100x happier
thank u so much!!

1 Like

What I was waiting for after FPLtoIF announced their cease. Looks great! Bookmarked.

1 Like

Looks good. Would be cool to see more information about the aircrafts, like Mach cruise speed and take off speed.

1 Like

This is really cool… good stuff!

1 Like

This is just incredible. I mean Wow the attention to detail to every aspect is amazing

1 Like

Well, I can’t say I was expecting that when I clicked on the title! Simply amazing, you should be very proud.

1 Like

Nice job, love the UI too. Congrats!

1 Like

This is a super great and useful website! I know I’ll be using it. Does look like some of the aircraft performance is a bit off. A 737-700 cannot takeoff with only 2000 feet 😂.

1 Like

Sick pie charts as well for the aircraft count!

Is it possible we can maybe get a SimBrief to IF tool to easily copy and paste waypoints?

1 Like

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! Thanks for this!

1 Like

This is incredible! Looks great, thanks for putting the time and effort into this.

1 Like

This is awesome, you definitely did us a favor with flight planning after the FPLtoIF announcement.

1 Like

This looks amazing, congrats on the release!

1 Like

Really great! But it says “Please disable your pop-up banner”
How do I do that?

1 Like

@deltaoutofdca

What device do you use to fly or create FPL?

2 Likes