Henlo IFC! Welcome to my Radar Tracking Thread. My name is ERIK as known as IFPI-Daeng-E, I’m currently an IFATC Specialist and still on the Radar Training phase so I created this thread. I hope you can come whenever I open an airport and reply below if you want me to add you to the ping list so I can tag you when I’m open;)
Please put on your feedback if you had:
- Separation Bust : When your separation with other aircraft is below 3 Nautical Miles lateral and 1,000 feet vertical . The minimum separation between any aircraft at all time is 3nm lateral and 1,000ft vertical .
- Terrain Bust : The minimum separation between aircraft and terrain is 1,000 feet vertical .
- Intercept Issue : 1. When doing an ILS Approach, the clearance heading is must to as close to 30° offset from the runway. 2. When doing an ILS Approach and I cleared you above the G/S or captured the LOC & G/S at the same time. 3. Late clearance.
- Handoff Issue : 1. When you doing an ILS Approach and being handed off to Unicom/Tower before you established the LOC, check this image for example. 2. Late handoff. Check this page for more information about handoff to Tower/Unicom.
- Inefficiency : When you think that you can go to the runway quickly and safely.
- Other Issues : Any other issues that I don’t state above, such as, double-heading and/or altitude, unnecessary commands, wrong command, no clearance, late response, etc.
And I’d appreciated it if you gave the feedback with Time Stamp (eg: - [14:00Z] Late clearance).
These are the people that I will tag whenever I open an airport, don’t hesitate to ask to me for add you to the list:)
- Please only use the runway(s) I gave.
- Fly at a normal/reasonable speed at all times.
- Please follow any ATC instructions and even when you going to crash into terrain, you still have to follow the instruction.
- If you gonna crash into terrain or gonna have any bust, you can request to descent/climb. But try to avoid this since it’ll help me to improve my skill.
Thanks to @Gritz for help me making this thread.
This thread has been Approved by my Trainer, @TaipeiGuru.